JW's in Coffee Shop Using ME as a Lesson to their Children

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I just posted what you wrote on myspace because I think it is freakin awesome.

You rock.

WLG

What I wrote? Thanks, WLG!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Knock Knock:

Perhaps the stickers were not the offenders. Maybe, just maybe, it was ... the evil LAPTOP itself? I mean, -whispers- those are the tools to connect directly to Satan's internet. Just a thought.

I don't think so, but maybe... we were all sitting there for quite some time (in fact there were at least three car loads of them filling up and noising up the coffee shop; it was quite interesting as that's really been my first "run-in" with them since being "on the other side" and I noticed the looks and shrugs and smirks going on by other patrons as well as coffee shop employees as they filled their orders. Witnesses are, as you know, quite the spectacle. Theatrical spectacle or whatever it is they are. They were loud and noisy and obnoxious, and I would have said that if they were any big group filing into a quiet coffeeshop and showing no regard for all the people quietly sitting at the tables trying to enjoy their peace. Anyway, there were several other people there with computers out, and no one was writhing on the floor because of it. I was sitting next to this family for quite a while and my laptop was out the whole time. It was the stickers, I do believe. Or maybe the huge APOSTATE mark on my forehead. Who the hell knows.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

As most here know, I am frank and outspoken. I would have asked "I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you?" looking right at dad. No matter what the answer would have been I would have said something acknowledging the rudeness. Even told the boy that he would probably see worse than that in his life.

momz

love it love it...I so wish I had the nerve to say stuff like that. The best I can do, is the straight in the eye stare and the raised eyebrow look. lisa

Lisa, that's the best I could do too. I stared back at them until they looked away. I am not ashamed of who I am, but I am not going to make a scene in a coffee shop either. I will meet your gaze and hold it until you look away uncomfortably, because that's my quiet way of letting you know I think you are an idiot for behaving that way in front of children! Who knows if that message even got through to them.

My BF thought I should have said something to them that included the evil "a" word (that's apostate). That would send them running. I think maybe next time I'll add a sticker that says www.silentlambs.org and "Are Pedophiles Knocking On Your Door? Find out the truth about The Truth." What do you think would have happened then?
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo
    "Reading is Sexy"

it certainly is.....especially to someone - in bed..

• JK666
    JK666

It's nice to know that the next generation of Hitler youth are on its way!

JK

• undercover
    undercover

My laptop has some stickers on it, not anything offensive in my opinion (one is a butterfly, one says "101 North", one says "be what you are", and one says "Reading is Sexy"). As this group was sitting and chatting, and the kids were eating their bagels and cream cheese, the littlest boy, who looked about 7 or 8, suddenly gasped and pointed at my laptop. All six heads turned and looked at it, and then their eyes moved to my face. I just looked back. (If I were to guess, it was the word "sexy" that the little boy found shocking.)

This is the part that I just couldn't believe. The father turned back to his kids and said, "You have to be careful because it's all around you, things you don't want to look at." He knew I was in ear shot. He had to have known!

Yet, these same parents no doubt dragged these kids to the Kingdom Hall yesterday and forced them to sit through the oral sex lesson...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit