JW's in Coffee Shop Using ME as a Lesson to their Children

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• knock knock
    knock knock

Perhaps the stickers were not the offenders. Maybe, just maybe, it was ... the evil LAPTOP itself? I mean, -whispers- those are the tools to connect directly to Satan's internet. Just a thought.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Not to mention bad example for the children...teaching them to judge and denigrate people.

but thats ALL jws do lol

well........ there is lovebombing............ guess that just mostly all they do.... my bad

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Maybe we need JWD stickers for our laptops.

Now that's an idea!

• myababes
    myababes

Shamefully when my son was about 5(he's 22 now) and we entrenched in that religion we were passing a church in a town centre and my son said in a loud voice that "Thats babylon the great and is going to be destroyed soon" so everyone around him heard. I cringed but when relating the story after, it was held up by the others in the cong that it was something to be proud of and of a zealous little boy. Can't believe I exposed my kids to that kind of thinking and brainwashing glad they are normal human beings now

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I just posted what you wrote on myspace because I think it is freakin awesome.

You rock.

WLG

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

As most here know, I am frank and outspoken. I would have asked "I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you?" looking right at dad. No matter what the answer would have been I would have said something acknowledging the rudeness. Even told the boy that he would probably see worse than that in his life.

momz

love it love it...I so wish I had the nerve to say stuff like that. The best I can do, is the straight in the eye stare and the raised eyebrow look. lisa

• Renegade
    Renegade

No, no, no. They were actually offended by the "be what you are". Isn't it obvious? They hate free will.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

"don't look at anything son, everything's out to get you--it's everywhere!!" Jeeeeez. Does somebody's tummy get upset from the Lithium? Someone needs to tell these folks to suck it up and take their meds!!! Step away from the delusional paranoia already.

Sorry you had to bear this while out doing your thing. Tell us, what deep inner strength did you find to not shoot something rude or telling right back?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Good girl"....throw Coffee and doughnut in parents face then run like hell!!! Trust me you will feel better...but the Witness kids may think your a devil.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This goes beyond rude. They are likely offended by the sticker that says "Reading is sexy". Which they should not be judging too harshly, since the word sex is everywhere. In fact, children should learn the proper usage of that word so they can gain a proper prospective for it (as well as that there are two different sexes).

Beyond that, they are being hypocrites. They recoil when a disfellowshipped person has the word "sex" in a phrase like that on their computer. Then they have a detailed Puketower magazine study article that is condemning oral sex. I am sure the children are going to be expected to be at that meeting. Not only are they going to hear the word "sex" from the platform, but it is not going to be in this harmless context as it was in the sticker.

Besides, 1Thess 4:11 tells them to mind their own damn business. What business do they have in censoring a computer that belongs to a disfellowshipped person in the first place? This reminds me of the incident where the witlesses were where they did not belong in the first place, and they got pepper sprayed. While pepper spray would not have been used in the computer incident, what if the management got a complaint about the witlesses trying to control someone that was no longer theirs? They had better learn where the boundaries are--what if they would have been kicked out of the coffee shop for doing that? Then where would they go for their coffee breaks?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit