Christmas shopping unhealthy for men.

by BrentR 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

OK, I like that, that is pretty. Do you sale them?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet it isn't half as unhealthy as theocraptic activity. Sitting still for two hours at a time at the Kingdumb Hell can't be that healthy. Nor can going to the a$$emblies (I used to get nasty headaches at those things. I never got one from shopping.) And going out in field circus exposes one to contagious diseases, accidents and falls, dog bites, householders with guns and pepper spray (and any other thing they can think of), and stress from keeping up and wondering if you are doing enough. Not to mention The Pioneer Diet consisting of fast "food" for lunch every day (which definitely is bad).

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks Delilah and Barbie Doll. We had our office party last night and she loved it and the candles I dipped.

WTWizard, I would agree that both activities are not healthy.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Hey Brent, beautiful work. Since you dip beeswax candles, and since I happen to be in possesion of about 10 or 11lbs of pure yellow beeswax sheets from Silverbow (just like in that candle) that I am trying to find a home for, would you consider a trade of some sort? I would be proud as heck to own something you made by hand like that. Just wondering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit