Is it possible be blind? while seeing? Bible thumper read if you dare

by skyking 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

Is it possible to have your eyes wide open and not be able to see? When facts prove us wrong can we change? When we can't it is call Cognitive Dissonance.

Which came first the chicken or the egg? Three years ago I read a book that has changed me. Is THE CHRIST OF THE BIBLE A COPY? At least when it comes to Christs he was. This is a fact that can't be changed.

The GOD MEN Osiris, Dionysus, Jesus. Shared life events

The following stories appear both in the Gospels and in the myths about Osiriis and Dionysus

1.All three are claimed to be God Son. This was believed they were literally born from Virgin.

2. All born in born in a cave or cowshed

3. Birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens

4. At a marriage ceremony, they performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

5. They were powerless to perform miracles in home town.

6. Followers were born-again through baptism in water.

7. Rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. The inhabitants waved palm leaves.

8. They had 12 disciples

9. They cured the sick, the blind, raised the dead.

10. They were accused of licentious behavior.

11. Their disciples broke bread and drink wine night before death.

12. They died on a cross.

13. Their disciples await them to come back and judge the earth.

It is obvious who came first the chicken or the egg. Any copying was done by the men that wrote the first century bible.

• dinah
    dinah

I wasblind, but now I see.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Lol.

Hilarious, really, dude.

Do you believe everything you read?

Someone writes a book, makes assumptions, ascertains, and uses twisted "lawjik" to come to a conclusion that is far from factual, and you gulp it down as fact.

I feel sorry for you, you appear as gullible as an ex-JW as you undoubtedly were as a dub. Which cult do you belong to now?

BA- ROTFLMAO!

PS- "But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body." - Ecclesiastes 12:12

• skyking
    skyking
    Hilarious, really, dude

Look it up I have. Or are you afraid to. Just don't open one link read many, many links from historians. It might make you see the light.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Already looked it up, dude.

There's (at least) two sides to every argument, had you done your research on the other side of the argument, you'd have a balanced view. Here, for example, is but one of the many, many rebuttals of the argument you raised, this one dealing with Dionysius.

All you have to do is google for the others.

• skyking
    skyking

We could battle on this all week. The fact still stand Jesus was not the first. I spent over a month researching this. I found web sites stating they copied Jesus visa versa back and forth. But in the end it was just wishful thinking that this is not true.

Jesus was the first. The Jesus we know either copied his miracles or he never did them. End of the story.

I am going to bed now to all a good night

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

And here, for your reading pleasure, is a rebuttal on Osiris:

BA- Enjoy!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

skyking,

I looked into this so-called similiarities about a hundred times and like BA has discovered also, there are always rebuttals. Whenever I view the evidence I see more differences than similiarities. Some of the "evidence" is stretched and bent big time to force a fitting.

btw; you quote what are supposed to be similarities to Jesus but do not give any information for your sources? Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

BA,

Thank you for posting that information. Peace, Lilly

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I believe this is some of what the film ZEITGEIST covers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit