I just love this website!

by sweetstuff 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I am sure this has probably been covered before, but for those who haven't come in contact with it, this website is a great tool when dealing with how to explain and debate from the bible what is wrong with what the watchtower teaches.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

One of my personal favs is Genesis 1: 26, 27-- "And God said, Let us make man in our image.... So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." -- Genesis 1:26-27

What a second here, God said, let US, make man in OUR image, male and female he created them. Interesting huh? Guess god and the angels are he/she's.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    Guess god and the angels are he/she's.

That would certainly explain nipples on men.

• skyking
    skyking

This link will be ear marked. I will use this over and over agian.

You have no idea how much I will use this.

Bible thunpers however will not like it. It made to make them think and look at the facts. Most would rather believe.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    That would certainly explain nipples on men.

LOL, yes it does, hehe.

Glad you will find it useful Skyking. I personally love the absurdities section, a great laugh or many in that one!

• skyking
    skyking

I have always wanted to make a web site like this. Thought about it many times. This took hundreds if not thousands of hours.

Good thing we can benefit from this man or woman's work just got to love the Internet.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

a definite read, and interesting to boot. Not at all like the boring book recitals where you have to disengage your mind, is a good place to fall asleep with the eyes open though.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    a definite read, and interesting to boot.

Agreed, informative and very entertaining as well.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

A bit blasphemous for my liking.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, coming from you NVR, somehow I think its not blasphemous enough.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LOL, coming from you NVR, somehow I think its not blasphemous enough.

Dang!

I thought I could pull that off with a straight face. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit