Made contact with an old jw(now exjw) boss of mine

by Jourles 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome Evidently! (not to be confused with the word the Society uses regularly!)

I look forward to your posts!

(I hope also that one day to run into some friends on this JWD!!)

• skyking
    skyking

Come on you can to it. Hurry up. We are waiting.

• Evidently
    Evidently

Well Dagney, good catch, that is exactly where I came up with that name......The WTS always used that word as a way of trying to use circular logic to prove their point, unfortunately, their logic was usually flawed and I always cringed when they used that word. In some ways that word made me start thinking about what I was really having shoved down my throat as a JW, and as you can now see, I'm now a ex-JW so I owe a big thanks to "evidently"

I appreciate all of the welcomes, after lurking on here so long I knew that you guys wouldn't have done any less.

I'll keep my rock handy, but I'll try and be a little more interactive with all you bad, bad apostates.

Evi

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Welcome Evidently!

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Welcome Evidently

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome Evidently! Good to hear from ya!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome 2..Evidently!..You have seen your Future!..............This is a glimpse of your past..Window CleaningWindow CleaningAll PraiseWindow CleaningWindow CleaningLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Well Dagney, good catch, that is exactly where I came up with that name......The WTS always used that word as a way of trying to use circular logic to prove their point, unfortunately, their logic was usually flawed and I always cringed when they used that word. In some ways that word made me start thinking about what I was really having shoved down my throat as a JW, and as you can now see, I'm now a ex-JW so I owe a big thanks to "evidently"

LOL!

It is a most irritating phase they use isn't it? But now I changed my feelings toward the word since it started you on your journey! Yeah!!

• magoo
    magoo

....................welcome aboard evidently......... magoo

• Open mind
    Open mind

A hearty WELCOME to Evidently!!!

That's great news Jourles.

A few more WT words and phrases that have that certain "1984" 180 degree twist to them:

Undoubtedly

Apparently

No doubt

Clearly

Obviously

Honest hearted persons can see....

Faithful Christians will loyally....

Ok, I think I've had enough.

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest