Made contact with an old jw(now exjw) boss of mine

by Jourles 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jourles
    Jourles

I come on tonight to see I had one new pm. Come to find out, it is from Evidently who has been signed up on the board for over a year but has never posted. This guy used to be an old boss of mine from way back when - I'd say around 12 years ago or so. He wasn't involved in hiring me, but we both managed to end up working in the same location in Frisco, CO and went to the same congregation at the Silverthorne hall. He and his family moved away before I did and we eventually lost touch. So it was a huge surprise to see a message from him tonight. And the best thing about it, he's an "ex-witless" too.(his term)

So Evidently, you'd better get your ass on here and start posting. Don't make me come down there and TP your office and the inside of your car.

C'mon folks, give him some encouragement.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*waves at Evidently*

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

What a nice pm to get Jourles! Welcome Evidently, make yourself known to us.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I love it. It's great when JW friends make contact and tell you that they are also out. Fantastic.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    AliasEvidently

Since

30-Aug-06 19:42

Posts0

Average 0 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member

That is so wrong.

lisa

• Jourles
    Jourles
    It's great when JW friends make contact and tell you that they are also out. Fantastic.

Several more to go and I'll be really happy.

• Evidently
    Evidently

OK, first of all, I was quite comfortable under the rock I was hiding under......

Secondly, where do you get off calling me "OLD".

Thirdly, you better be nice to me or I'll tell everybody that you do a great "Beavis and Butthead" imitation......whoops sorry, I guess I already did.

OK, now where's my rock.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Evidently. I wish we would find some old jw "friends" that are out.

Welcome.

Blondie

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome Evidently...

Now get rid of that rock and join us...you know you want too!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board, evidently!!!!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit