I was told: The bible condemn Blood transfusions Period!!!

by skyking 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

Lady Liberty,

No that was not the reason I started to do the research. A brother at my brook study group asked a simple question that changed my life. He asked why couldn’t we auto-transfuse ourselves? He then stated his research found that the reason was blood coagulated thus the Society said the blood had to be poured onto the ground. Then he stated is not the same law on blood broken in order to get fractions? Why is one a DFing offense and the other while breaking the same law not? All of the brothers and sisters at the study group wanted me to answer the question because know one had ever thought of that before.

I went home to my computer to find the answer. I kept seeing on yahoo "Jehovah Witness makes secret deal with Bulgaria," "JW's can have blood transfusions with out any sanction in the country of Bulgaria" etc. I was not going to click on any of that Apostate stuff.

I did my research without clicking on the links but I knew they were there the links felt like mountains yelling at me to click on one. I managed to do my research without clicking on a link I found out he was correct. The same law is broken, one you get DF'd for, the other you don't. You could even be one of the Govern Body and take fractions.

This did not sit well with me HELL this is huge!!! I was stumbled. All the time thinking about my daughter. Was it true JW's could take a transfusion without any sanctions in Bulgaria kept flooding my mind. All consuming my thoughts. Finally after much struggle with me inner most demons, I clicked on a link. I could not believe what I saw it was true. How could this be true, in less than a weeks time I had found out that auto-transfusions broke no more of the blood laws than taking fractions. The Society made a secret deal with Bulgaria.

This deal was done in the European Supreme Court, so I went to the year 1997, the month of the court date and printed off the details. I did not go to the book study group after that for over a month. I was afraid someone would ask me if I had the answer then I would have to tell them. I was mentally torn up.

To go back a few years my wife wanted to give our baby girl the transfusion. She told me if the State decides not to give the transfusion then she was going to sign papers allowing it. I kept this from the brothers. I did not want others to find out that my wife was not faithful. It almost caused a divorce in our marriage. She was smaller in my eyes. My wife the pioneer was willing to give up her eternal life for what so our daughter could live a few years forgetting life without end Jehovah was going to give us. I started to slowly drift away from the once intense love I had for her a cloud of disdain was replacing it. I know my wife failed the test of loyalty I would be without her in paradise.

I contacted my brother that lived in a near by town. I made him swear not tell his fellow Elders. He went ballistic refused to look at my apostate information. He contacted his body and the witch-hunt ensued. They contacted the Elders here. They formed an investigative committee. I had luck on my side. There was a brother from bethel here helping the local congregation. I showed him the information I had did not come from an apostate site but form the European Supreme Court> I also shared with him the fact that blood coagulates before the fractions are taken. He some how stopped the witch hunt.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

This is really good stuff. Thanks!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

sky.....this is amazing stuff. I'd never even heard of the Bulgaria information. Your thoughts and research on the blood issue are so logical. Are you a member of AJWRB?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow. Just when you think you won't see anything new on JWD... Thank you very much. I was reading Ray Franz' chapter on Blood last night in prep for talking to my brother. But the information was written over 15 years ago, and does not take into account the Bulgarian ruling, the new polyheme and biopure information, etc. I appreciate the research, and am so happy that your daughter didn't become another martyr to this lie.

• skyking
    skyking

A member of AJWRB has my information and sends it to people that contact her wanting to have facts from the bible.

When I did this research there was no information I could find on the Internet that used the bible to disprove the JW's. I found lots of information stating inconsistencies and the history of blood. Also lots of information from the medical community. I was very surprised to find out the Jw's were wrong scripturally. When I found out an older brother from the coast sent the Society a copy of the information. This brother claims to be of the Anointed and is used at the Circuit Level and gives major talks at the Assemblies. I was to scared to send it myself to the Society. The reply to the letter was "DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION TO OTHERS"

At this point I knew the Governing Body knew the truth. Which made them murderers.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind
    "Jehovah Witness makes secret deal with Bulgaria," "JW's can have blood transfusions with out any sanction in the country of Bulgaria"

In reality there was no 'deal' with Bulgaria though was there? They were just plain dishonest just to get their religion recognized. Instead of being disfellowshipped anyone taking blood willingly would be classed as having disassociated themselves ie the same result! Theocratic warfare at its best or should I say worst!

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

Double post sorry.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thank you Skyking, it is duly saved.

There might be more technical essays on the web but few that could be used as effectively with those who are still "in". This speaks their language .

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

What is "auto-transfuse"? Is that the same as autologous blood transfusion? If so, they changed that recently as well and made it a "conscience matter".

Need clarification before bringing this up to my sister who is a pioneer.

Edited to say: I am wrong, autologous blood transfusion is collecting the blood prior to the surgery and then re-transfusing it into one's own body. but my question is still the same: is auto-transfuse one and the same?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks Sky

Your info was great, and incredibly thorough.

You make Elders tremble. Good job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit