I was told: The bible condemn Blood transfusions Period!!!

by skyking 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

This is what I was told by a C.O. eight years ago. That was before we went over bible information that I had compiled. It troubled him so badly a few months later he showed up at my house with a second C.O.

He asked me to go over the information with this C.O. I had not one but two C.O. sitting in my house at the same time. Both left completely baffled when I proved to them from the bible the JW are scripturally wrong on blood. At one point the two C.O. literally were yelling at each other. The younger one got out of his chair put his finger in the older ones face and started shaking it, yelling "YOU AGREE WITH HIM" At this point the Older C.O. said "SIT DOWN, YOU KNOW HE IS CORRECT" My wife then got up out of her chair and said, "you telling me my husband is correct?" They both begrudgingly said, "YES"!!!

I was the local brother that had fought to keep my little girl form having a transfusion. Yes, only a few years earlier I tried to sacrificed my precious little girl to my GOD the Society's. She was lucky she survived my stupidity. The state of Washington took legal action against me. Thank God for the State of Washington. I was the local JW Hero. Faithful to a fault. Everyone looked up to me. An example to the rest was what I was.

It was only time before the word was out. I have had seven different Elders visit me to go over this information. All these Elders did this out of love for me, to help me back into the fold. But the result was the opposite. Two have quit totally, one has quit going except for an occasional meeting and is no longer an Elder. My brother an Elder also was effected, he stepped down. He is waiting on Jehovah to straighten this up. He'll have to wait a life time for Jehovah to straighten this Murderous teaching up.

The two C.O. are still C.O. I met one of them this summer on his way through town. He talked to me knowing I am the local apostate. He was very nice to me. I could see in his eyes that he admirers me wishing he had the balls to quit the Bull Shit life he has found himself in.

Anyone that wants this information PM me in my inbox and I will send you a copy. It is very long but good.

• skyking
    skyking

Here is a brief exsample of the information

At 2 Samuel 23: 13-16. David showed that the reckless act of risking the lives of the Soldiers needlessly was likened to risking their blood {Life} David said “It is unthinkable on my part, O Jehovah, that I should do this! Shall I drink the blood of the men going at the risk of their souls” The

water here represented their blood { LIFE } David was given the water by the solders to drink but he could not drink the water {blood} so he poured the water out onto the ground giving it to Jehovah. Notice, David poured it on the ground, sound familiar? The water or blood represented life. The act of wanton waste of life is repulsive to God.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear SkyKing,

WOW!!! That sounds like quite a story!! Thank goodness your daughter is OK!! I would love for you to PM me the whole story! I will definately be sharing it with my family!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• skyking
    skyking

Good to hear from you Lady Liberty. It been three months since I was on the forum. My work is seasonal. You know both the C.O. I am sure. Because both of them have been to your congregation.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

Interesting account to say the least. Wish I could help my family still in to understand how wrong this blood ban is.

• skyking
    skyking

Here is some more

Man had no other requirements on blood given to him at Gen. 9:4 except, that he must not eat the flesh with its blood. He could use the blood for fertilizing the ground, as paint, or even animal feed. To show this point clearly we need only to look too the scriptures. At Duet. 14:21 it states “You must not eat any body [already] dead. To the alien resident you may give it, and he must eat it; or there may be a selling of it to a foreigner.” There in Israel’s mist was the man of the nations,

this foreigner represented the rest of mankind that Jehovah gave the command to at Gen: 9:4.

at Lev. 17:15 read “As for any soul that eats a body [already] dead or something torn by a wild beast, whether a native or a alien resident, he must in that case wash his garments and bathe in water and be unclean until evening; and he must be clean.” Here God say’s even the NATIVE could eat an animal that he personally did not kill and he knew that this animal had not been bled, and not be in violation of god’s law on blood. {A native, is a person that was clearly under the Mosaic Law and bound by it} How can this be?

• skyking
    skyking

Did you notice what the Bible said even the Native: This the Native is an Israelite and here it says he could eat Blood and not be Killed. But does not the Bible have scriptures that say a person doing this is to be put to death? How could GOD put one scripture that say he was to be put to death and then another say he is just unclean until evening? There is a simple answer? One so clear it has made CO's admit it and Elders to fall.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

DYNAMITE - dont keep us in suspense

• carla
    carla

Please consider writing a more detailed account of your story including the biblical references that a jw could understand, many would be so appreciative! I'm so glad your child is ok.

• skyking
    skyking

The Bible gives an example of what he does when his Native spiritual Israelite breaks the Mosaic Law of Blood. Does GOD kill the violators? This happens right after a great battle. Lets look at what GOD does.

Let us take a look at how Jehovah reacted when the Soldiers of Saul disobeyed God’s law regarding blood. Remember they knew the command given to them on blood. [This was not the law given to the rest of mankind] At 1 Samuel 14: 31-35. “The people began darting greedily at the spoil…fell to eating along with the blood. Vs. 33...The people are sinning against Jehovah by eating along with the blood.” What happened to them? They were given a reprimand. They made atonement for their sin through sacrifices. Was it not the Law, that they were to be put death? These men had proven their loyalty on many occasions. In their mind it was a life and death matter. Their selfish hunger drove them to act greedily, so they did not take the time to properly give to God the blood [LIFE] back. As obvious the sin is here. Jehovah valued the Loyalty of the Soldiers from their past deeds. Jehovah shows he valued their life by not killing them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit