5thGeneration spanked his awesome pre-teen girls and is proud of it.

by nvrgnbk 65 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Maybe I'll be able to do that when I can forget the rest.

I hear ya.

Just remember, you're not the pain you feel.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

That is some messed up shit you guys!

I can't really picture any adults in therapy saying, "I hate my parents so much, I can't forgive them for my childhood. They made me sit on the time out chair for 5 minutes and took away my TV and computer privileges." To which therapist replies, ", let me tell you about my childhood days in British boarding school!"

Cog

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Well, I'm not 100% sure whether spanking should be illegal, but I am 100% sure that throwing your kid in the trunk in a hot Lousiana summer should be illegal!

Hell if a 45 year old man having sex with 12 year old girl for two years before he gets put in jail doesn't tell you something about the place...I can't help ya. The place is the 3rd world.

That's why I don't belive in hell. I lived there already.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well glad you made it out WLG. We are all so normal here!

• Open mind
    Open mind

WLG said:

"I got tore up pretty good for not being able to sit still."

Ur a wise dude WLG. At least Eccl 7:7 says so.

"For mere oppression may make a wise one act crazy..."

That's right WT, take toddlers to a stripped down, plain vanilla indoctrination center that's boring as hell for GROWN UPS, and expect them to quietly sit still. And NO TOYS EITHER!!

Lovin' my rich spiritual heritage!

Open Mind

• Warlock
    Warlock

Why all the judgement on 5th gen?

Warlock

• Robdar
    Robdar

I wonder why I, who got spanked (alot), do not hate my parents, and my girlfriend, who never got spanked, hates her's?

She can't wait for them to die. She also can't wait to get her hands on their money.

Maybe some people are just haters. And maybe they justify their hate.

• ronin1
    ronin1

My mother is from the South and we children got beat on occassion with belts, ironing cords, switches.

Not one of us hates our mother or our late father. Not one of us has ever been in jail or criminal activity.

Beatings do not resolve all discipline problems, but we learned respect for elders and authority and that we were to treat persons with dignity and kindness. Not to steal or lie, etc. And we certainly learned to watch our mouths and speak properly at a young age- not cursing and vulgar language.

Ronin1

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

That would be just great if spanking were outlawed! That way the kids could gain control in the family--threaten to call the police if you lay a hand on them and take charge.

We only had one child out of three that needed spanking. He tells us to this day that he appreciates it that we cracked down on him or he would have ended up a delinquent. He's a wonderful son, calls us every day to see how we are, and can't do enough for us.

I do admit that I regret spanking him at the Kingdom Hall. It made no sense forcing him to sit through all those meetings, but he's forgiven us for that.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I recall being a 6 yr old in a relatively modern primary school and after playing on the grass one hot summers where a lot of tig and wrestling around was the order of the moment. I was later called out to the front of the class under interrogation for ripping the skirt of a classmates. The girl did not see who'd tugged at her but there were 3 or 4 witnesses - not of the Jehovah class! I didn't know wtf they were talking about and the girl hadn't seen who'd done it but these other snakes had put me up for it! Anyway, after her parents had been in going on about the cost of replacement etc. it came to the public flogging which I recall took me by some surprise in more ways than one since I hadn't seen one before, probably due to lots of absence on account of mumps, measles, scarlet fever etc which I'd had . One guy got pulled over her knee and she yanked one leg of his shorts right up and over a fully exposed arse cheek and whacked it, stood him up and called to me. I drifted over and quicker than a judo throw had my shorts cutting up my crack like a taught G string before I could say please! Now that skirt must have cost a bit coz she took the price of it outa my butt 3 times till it stung like a nest o wasps. And a few days later I was stood round her desk when one guy piped up about me being in trouble to which I pointed out that I hadn't done it and why would I deny it anyway now that I'd had my butt fried! So this teacher showed a seconds raised eyebrow at this and for weeks after seemed to show me some respect and interest which I must admit I was nervous about, saying as how she'd took such an interest in my butt to go at it three times over. But she had me do some wooden frame building and drawings for the girls which I was amazed to learn I was pretty good at an started me on a feeling of occasional confidence that I was nervous about - it was that unusual! And within months we had moved house and me to an ancient school that had me existing on my nerves from an area where everyone was looking for a fight! So ever since I've been lookin for a woman with a whip who could work me over so I can show her how I can take it and win her trust so as we can get along together! lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit