5thGeneration spanked his awesome pre-teen girls and is proud of it.

by nvrgnbk 65 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My awesome pre-teen girls are the best kids in the world. And they were SPANKED!

Did he do it because he's a fifth-generation JW?

Discuss.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

You are such a trouble maker NVR! I think you need a good spanking!

Cog

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

He did it because he's a f*cking jerk. The dude is, not the dude posting about the dude.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You are such a trouble maker NVR! I think you need a good spanking!

Cog

My plan is working beautifully!

He did it because he's a f*cking jerk.

I refuse to comment.

But if I were to comment, I would have to agree with the distinguished gentleman from New Mexico.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

To answer your question, though, since 90+ percent of parents spank, crossing cultural and socio-economic barriers, and only .1% of people in the world are JW's, I don't think you can make a link between the two. However, from my own experience, and everyone I grew up with, JW's are definitely in the 90% spanker category.

Cog

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I got tore up pretty good for not being able to sit still. I could never sit still enough...I see too much all the time, always have.

I remember one time my dad decided to put me in the trunk of the car and drive down the road to shut me up. In the summer. In Louisiana.

Crazy what that type of stuff does to a person.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I remember one time my dad decided to put me in the trunk of the car and drive down the road to shut me up. In the summer. In Louisiana.

Dude.

You have my sympathy.

That's one of the most messed-up things I've ever heard of.

I got beat with a leather belt almost everyday.

I finally forgave my parents.

Life's too short to spend it angry.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I hate it when you guys catch me late at night and I'm not on my toes.

The thing is, while I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT think that spanking should be made illegal, I do think it is a horrible way to teach anyone anything. Ok, so me hitting you is gonna make you remember that I don't like what you did and expect it to change or life is gonna get a lot harder? Am I so damn stupid that I can't explain to my preteen daughters about what they did wrong any other way than to spank them?

The question is two part about making it illegal, at least for me. The first part is, do we need laws for every damn thing? The second part is, can't some things be dealt with without a law having to be made?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I got beat with a leather belt almost everyday.

I finally forgave my parents.

Life's too short to spend it angry.

Maybe I'll be able to do that when I can forget the rest.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, I'm not 100% sure whether spanking should be illegal, but I am 100% sure that throwing your kid in the trunk in a hot Lousiana summer should be illegal!

Cog'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit