Are you good at "hinting" what you want for Christmas

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I bought 4 winter tires a week ago and put it on my credit card, and I know that my mom will buy me a Christmas gift, so I told her how broke I was lately.....

• JH
    JH

...so she told me right after that, OK, I'll pay for it and that will be your Chirstmas gift

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, but I don't think it's my fault. Any hint I lay on hubby just goes flat or over his head so I just flat out tell him what I want. If I don't I get something that he secretly wants. Got a TV that way.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh, I'm really good at hinting, it's just some people I know (hint hint cough memario), aren't so good at picking up on those hints! lol

BB

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I have no one to hint to this year, hey, I haven't in the past 3 years. So, I just buy myself an xmas present I really want.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I have no one to hint to this year, hey, I haven't in the past 3 years. So, I just buy myself an xmas present I really want.

I've been in the same boat for the last 4 years, so I always buy myself something. Unfortunately I have expensive tastes and my credit card takes a major beating. W

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hey honey, we are having soup for supper tonite. Alphabet soup. (hint hint, cough, cough)

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Hey SweetStuff are we close enough that you can hint to me? Or I can just surprise you?

Stacey

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I stopped hinting years ago, hubby never catches on. Or maybe he's just pretending not to catch the hint

My son's however just ask "hey mom, what do you want for XMAS"? I love my kids all grown up with JOBS

nj

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I love my kids all grown up with JOBS

Luck Woman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit