Are you good at "hinting" what you want for Christmas

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kls*
    kls*

No but i am going to ask them to chip in what they can if my dog needs surgery

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Aawww, kls, I'm in the same boat! I'd put that on my Christmas wish list for sure.

BB

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No, I just have holes in all my socks...

• MikeA
    MikeA

I have to admit it...... yes, in no uncertain terms. My hints have all of the subtlety of a MAC truck, so she knows.

On the other hand, I like to do things that she knows little about. Photography is one of those things. She likes videography and I am a stills kinda guy. Actually, on vacation, we compliment each other nicely in that regard. So to that end, I want a very, very expensive lens of a particular type and, of course, I have to tell her which one because she wouldn't have a clue with regard to picking it out of a line-up :) :)

So, the "hint" has been a bit ..... uhhhhh..... how should I say this? ...... Obvious? LOL

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Hinting you beta. The shop and desciption of the goods required. If differcult I let the assistant know so she can help him get the right one. He went in Tuesday and picked up the belt I wanted.

• erynw
    erynw

My friends always Mickey Mouse tell me that I Mickey Mouse don't offer enough Mickey Mouse hints when it Mickey mouse comes to telling Mickey Mouse them what I would Mickey Mouse want for Christmas Mickey Mouse. But, hey, it's Mickey Mouse, kind of hard Mickey Mouse to tell someone Mickey Mouse what you want Mickey Mouse them to buy you Mickey Mouse for Christmas Mickey Mouse.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Hey SweetStuff are we close enough that you can hint to me? Or I can just surprise you?

Stacey

Awww, that's so sweet Stacy, dark chocolate, *cough cough*, hehe. Huggles Stacey now.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Sweetstuff

How can we send chocs if I do not know where to send?

BTW ur on fire today did u have some chilli today?

llbh

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hi Sweetstuff

How can we send chocs if I do not know where to send?

BTW ur on fire today did u have some chilli today?

llbh

LOL, good point llbh, nope no chilli, but I am sick with a cold, so I've been homebound and computer amusing myself most of the day.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Well my hubby is the absolute worst when it comes to taking hints! Since he buys me gifts year round, I usually tell him outright what I want. Christmas on the other hand, I leave the choice up to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit