CHRISTMAS TREE DAY!

by Dansk 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you my darling Dansk I sent a picture to you last week.((((IAN CLAIRE & FAMILY)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't know when we'll get around to it this year. Last year we had it up the week after Thanksgiving, but I don't think that's going to happen this year. Unless I get really motivated on my day off tomrrow (not likely).

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Getting my Christmas tree today. Yippee!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Claire's actually talking about putting up TWO trees this year! One in the usual front room and a smaller one in the conservatory. Ahhhhh, bliss

Ian

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I have had our tree up for a week. It was was a gift for our first Christmas. Next year it is going upstairs and we are having a bigger one down.

I'm still trying to talk hubby into getting up on the roof to hang the rest of the lights though.

I love Xmas!!!

momz

Smiley Face and Christmas Tree

• Dansk
    Dansk

WOO-HOO, the tree's up! Claire did a great job. I hope to be able to post a photograph of the tree later. Please post pictures here of your tree.

Ian

• BFD
    BFD

Mouthy, I never heard that story before, Your poor hubby. Sorry but laughed out loud when I read your Christmas story. You paint a vivid picture. I hope hubby wasn't injured.

The last Christmas tree we had before mom converted was in 1964. My dad never was a JW. He didn't take the Christmas tree down until April of 1965 and it was a real tree! What a fire hazzard. We never had a tree after that but, my memory of that poor naked tree in April is clear. LOL

I am going to put my tree up today. It looks so pretty outside because we had a light lake effect snow here last night. Tomorrow we're in for the first real snow/ice storm of the season. I can't wait.

I will see if I can get a picture posted of my tree after it's done.

Merry Christmas!

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit