Jehovah is sifting the organization

by YoYoMama 42 Replies latest jw friends

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Yoyo"

It would be interesting to discover how quickly you would be "Sifted" if the elders found out that you posted to this board. Gilty by association? I think so! That jape should by no means be taken as counsel for you to stop posting. Quite the contrary, in fact. You see, if you were "sifted" from the borg, you might need the support and friendship that those "prideful" people of whom you spoke would lend you. Afterall, whom of your mind wipped JW aquaintances would associate with you, or even pray for you if you were "sifted"? ... Um??? ... I'm listening.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Yes, Yoyo, I'm sure he's sifting THAT organization, but leaving the "judging to the Son", as the scriptures teach......you might like to consider this;

Interlinear Bible

Romans 8:38
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39
    Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read this over slowly a few times, ponder over these things, let them sink into your heart.....and ask yourself if you fully accept what God's Word is REALLY saying here.

I don't know if you are familiar with the REAL history of the Society, but since you came THIS far (it's a no-no to be here) you may want to click on the links you see at the bottom of this page and get a glimpse at what you haven't been told.......but above all...let the Bible be your first guide, and common sense be your second guide.

When you were told to "Make SURE of ALL Things" that you are taught.....DO just that. If you find that scriptures don't "add up" with what Jesus said......don't dismiss it......

Let's take Jesus command (NO doubt about what he said and meant here)at Matt 28:19-20....and please don't blow this off..but he said to make disciples of people of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, the son, and of the holy spirit.....were these words used at YOUR baptism? Why not? If this command came straight from the One who we are ALL in subjection to, WHY would the Society CHANGE this command?

Neither Jehovah OR Jesus has CHANGED their thoughts, commands, or feelings that you read in the Bible, right?

HOW can the Watchtower Society dare to change what THEY (Jesus and Jehovah) commanded????? Can you explain that? In almost 30 years, this question was never answered (by the Elders)for me....

Welcome to this board, Yoyo, and do some "sifting" of your own, and draw your own conclusions, okay?

hugs,

Sunspot

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Regardless of how many times your orginization is sifted,it always comes out half baked!

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Jehovah keeps sifting and cleanning out the organization. This board is proof of that sifting work. Congratulations on being cleansed out of Jehovah's organization because of your inmoral and prideful lives.

OH! Contrare! YoYo....Jehovah is taking the good ones out of the Borg....as he has come to make judgement on Babylon the great, the Watchtower org and all false religion.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Who is this sifting Jehovah?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he doesn't exist and/or that his name is Jehovah.

Hard fast rule people usually imitate the God that they worship.There are more psychopaths per capita and per square inch,among the Jehovah's Witnesses than anywhere except the prison population.WHY?

Because the fraudulent bogus nature of the cult leaders trickles down into their followers and forces subjects to live out double lives because of this cognitive dissonance.

I have been there and done that,i was in the cult and now i'm out-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• wombat
    wombat

I am totally confused. But I am new.

Why did it take TopHat four (4) years to reply to a stupid post ?

Why re-activate it ?

Am I paranoid or did I miss something ?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Jehovah keeps sifting and cleanning out the organization. This board is proof of that sifting work. Congratulations on being cleansed out of Jehovah's organization because of your inmoral and prideful lives.

I tried to repent but the elders told me I couldn't worship Jesus anymore if they let me back into the WTB$ Jerhovah's organisation. Luke 24:50-52 Then He led them out as far as Bethany, and lifting up His hands He blessed them. And while He was blessing them, He left them and was carried up into heaven. After worshiping Him, they returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

• wombat
    wombat

Like ...TopHat has been amember for three (3) months and is getting everyone stirred up about a really, really silly post four (4) years ago.

Give us a break. No original ideas ????

• TopHat
    TopHat

Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz wombat! I didn't know I was getting everyone stired up...I just wanted to give my 2 cents here.

• wombat
    wombat

Like, it took you four (4) years to re-instate a stupid post.?

The original poster never responded once to all the criticism. And you think it is important enough to "put in your two cents worth" ? And then you had nothing relevent to say.

This site is full of fraudelent fools under many false names.

You pretending people consider this as time spent in the field because you are too embarrassed to go out and actually knock on doors. What if you bumped into one of your friends ? How embarrassing !!!!!

I know...Been there..done that.

Read January 15 Watchtower regarding associating with apostates.

But, please don't go away. No-one here hates you. You can always PM anyone here for a private chat.

PM me any time. I'm really not smart-arse or judgemental.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit