Jehovah is sifting the organization

by YoYoMama 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

You're right YoYo. It is time once again for the JW organization to do some sifting. They have a track record of this sifing activity. Every time they predict the end within 5 or 10 years, all the older people sell their homes and forgo education or employment opportunities because they've been told the end is right around the corner. Then the end doesen't come. Then they get sifted out and told that it was their fault for expecting the end. Once all those with a memory long enough to remember the event leave or are pushed out with the guilt, a fresh new batch of innocents is brainwashed to believe the same damn thing all over again. The whole 1914 issue is coming to a head, time for some sifting hu YoYo?

• ISP
    ISP

Hey, logi! That was pretty much OK!

So far as Jehovah sifting anything......most people have left because of the flip-flops of the WTS. They have no idea of where they are. It has all the mucky fingerprints of a man made debacle!

ISP

• celebrate
    celebrate

Yo-Yo: Possibly when Jehovah was sifting, he sifted out education. My advice to you, for what it is worth, is to get some education, so that at least if you are going to throw stones, you will know how to spell stone correctly. Ignorance, in any form, looks very tacky.

Celebrate

• LDH
    LDH

Go play your cello in the beautiful Kingdumb Smellodies, arsehole.

Lisa

• lostboy
    lostboy

inmoral???

• kevin221
    kevin221

YoYo,
    Jehovah is a broke dick if he really needs a sifter to "cleanse" his "organization".
    YoYo,
    Get a clue and get a life, and then get out of the JW's while you can. Take my word for it, they are lying to you. Want proof, email me.

Kevin

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL-kevin-

Very good. Very true.

ashi

• Tammie
    Tammie

Sifting......hmmmmm....When I think about baking and sifting the flour, is it not the good flour that comes out. And the bulky stuff that stay inside the sifter. Just something to think about.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Wouldn't they get a shock if come to find out THEY were the disgusting thing standing in a holy place? Ah sweet irony!

Shelli (Notice I didn't use any dots )

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

YoYo,

Judge not, that you should not be judged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit