and so it goes...

by metaspy 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I can't remember, too many mismatching facts...

You will beat yourself to death with this mental gymnastics.....

try not to be too hard on yourself and hang in there.

purps

• horrible life
    horrible life

I read your thread this morning, but didn't ask my question. I have been thinking about this all day. I have to ask. Does your mom have a key to your home? Change the locks, if she does. That will be your first step toward freedom.

No matter how much we love our parents, they have to realize we have our own life to live, that will "include" them. She is a part of your life experence, not your "life" .

• JK666
    JK666

meta,

It was great talking to you tonight. Do not beat yourself about how things went today, you did an excellent job considering that they were pulling a gangbang on you.

I could tell when we talked that you are an intelligent guy. The Borg steals our individual self-esteem, telling us that we are to stupid to think for ourselves. Just another example of the bovine excrement that they broadcast.

Your life is only going to get better! Trust me, I know from experience.

John

• dawg
    dawg

Meta, JK666 said what I meant in a much better way... please excuse me for not being too great at writing. YOU have the power my bro, I 'll be the happy as hell when you break free... I can't wait to hear of your sucess...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I can't remember, too many mismatching facts...

Even I can't remember all the crazy $hit of the watchtower that's why I'm so thankful for this board, the people here who are keeper of some of the keys, and the internet. I can bookmark stuff, print it out, read it. I know it's not true and I don't have to prove to anyone but myself that the society is full of it.

Hold tight.

Josie

• changeling
    changeling

((((((((((((((((((metaspy)))))))))))))))))))))))

Hang in there,

changeling

• Mum
    Mum

http://www.silentlambs.org/andersonlosesappeal.htm

The above link is to a newspaper article about Barbara and Joe Anderson. The Andersons filed suit because they were wrongly DF'd; i.e., they were DF'd for telling the truth. Coffee County Courthouse will have the records which are fully accessible to the public. The whole file can be copied and sent to you if you pay for the costs.

Why would WT officials not talk to NBC to refute the charges brought by the Andersons and the victims? If you were accused wrongly of something, wouldn't you welcome a chance to speak publicly?

Remember, facts are what matter.

Regards,

SandraC

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Meta, do you still rent from a JW and do you still work for a JW ? Just curious ,if these are added complications in your life.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is impossible to make an informed choice when those around you bombard you with information you find clouds your thinking. The problem is the same can happen when you listen outside your family too. Too many others opinions may influence you in ways which actually confuse you. It is possible to feel continually confused and so you go to others for more info and the cycle keeps on! It is good if you can filter out an awareness of who you are, what you feel comfortable thinking and be careful not to let too many ideas come in which end you in a place you later regret. It is not a perfect journey as you already realize. Just be cautious about not deliberately harming others and maintaining that same standard for yourself. You have a right to your belief and faith and opinion. It really is tricky to reject it and continue being who you are! You have much life ahead. Do not panic but take things as they come as you move to where you would like to be in your life. The old saying more haste less speed may prove worth consideration. Keep calm and give yourself time.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Many times elder #1 would say, "that was in the 70s, not now".

I have to laugh when I hear dubs say crap like this. Ask elder 1 if the things he holds as "truths" today will be "truths" 30 years from now or will todays "truths" be relegated to the dust bin of jw history by then just like the "truths" from the 70's are today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit