Opportunity knocked ... she slammed the door in it's face!

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Luckiest night of that guy's life... and he'll never know!

• Satanus
    Satanus

She has her big, alpha daddy in the sky. What guy can compete w him?

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jehovah will furfill all her needs.......Okay, maybe not ALL but some at least!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is sxxx like that that led me out of the Tower. There is no way I am going to sit there and watch my life pass by, while rewarding God for making it pass me by. If God is going to make all the opposite sex reject me, I want Him to PAY for it--and I want Him to PAY the highest imaginable price for it. To me, going out in field circus and going to boasting sessions about that Almighty Scumbag is not what I call making Him PAY for His crimes.

To pass by an opportunity for the Tower is a total waste. They don't give a fxxx about anything other than padding their Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, and they want no one but those who are bringing in members and embarrassing themselves after the pedophile expose last Wednesday. I only wish Ted Jaracz would have to make such a decision.

• Honesty
    Honesty

That "sister" needs to see a therapist to help her cope with her feelings.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Mr. flipper:

she is really having an affair with Jehovah, he'd get jealous.

isnt that what the Catholic nuns do?...wear a ring saying they are married to Christ or some such crock? And yet the dubs criticize the Catholics for idolatry....

who says JWs are not idolators? were we all that crazy at one time?

Thank goodness for freedom to THINK...

Snakes ()

• flipper
    flipper

SNAKES- Yeah, I agree, it's called " cult mind control ". Lots of religions have it unfortunately . JW's aren't the only cult out there. Lots of em' good to hear from you. Peace.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Let me get this straight . This religiously cult controlled woman says, " Honestly, I still have love for him, but I don't want him. " Sounds like she's really in tune with her feelings LOL!

Mr. Flipper, at that point in the conversation I was like Was she listening to herself? What rule exists that says a person who doesn't "love Jehovah" isn't capable of loving another human being? Some of the most hateful and selfish persons are those who "love Jehovah"!

• Trygon
    Trygon

God kills a kitten for every JW that avoids getting a life.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Trygon, I thought God killed a kitten every time someone masturbates. Wow. He kills kittens for all kinds of reasons, doesn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit