My youngest daughter "busted for drugs...."

by Vernon Williams 26 Replies latest jw friends

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Wrong side of town.

You know you can't have black friends, son. Keep it movin'!!!

Idiotic, small-minded, racist, etc.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Wrong side of town???

I thought Rosa Parks dealt with segregation 50 years ago...

• observador
    observador

I feel horrible today.

I wonder if camomilla is in the list of controlled substances.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder why they didn't smell it....can't they tell the difference?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey! Everyone knows that DUBS don't do basil! Maybe a little weed not certainly not basil!

• changeling
    changeling

My thoughts exactly, Blondie. If they had just opened the bag and taken a wiff they would have known it contained basil.

Vernon, I hope you daughter is not too rattled by this experience. It must have been very scary for her.

As a parent, I would be furious!

changeling

• White Dove
    White Dove

Doesn't basil even look different than pot? It would be hard to roll basil into a joint, I would think.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hey guys,

I am going to follow up on the idea that a permanant arrest record is on file...thanks for the thought.

Leah is not too easily rattled. I, too, do not understand why they just did not smelll it. I have some empathy for the cops: there is a huge drug flow in SW MO and there is no telling what is next.....

I am a basil adcict, myself. My wife uses fresh herbs as much as she can....no comparrison to the dried stuff is there?

I have been real busy with work, my mom (24/7,) and work so have not been posting, however, I scan the board, almost, every night. Wish all well.

Yours in this Journey,

V

• horrible life
    horrible life

Well, I am surprised they didn't keep her in jail, and throw the book at her. I bet the police were really pissed, when they were trying to smoke it, and kept thinking of grandma's home cooking!

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Once while crossing the Canadian boarder into Montana they searched our vehicle and they found some "basil" in the back of my truck rolled up in a sleeping bag. They handed us over to the Montana police. This Montana policeman who took custody of us appeared as if he were out of a John Wayne western. So when he got us back to his station he started lecturing us, telling us how stupid we were for using "basil". So as this one way conversation drug on he says; You boys deserve to have your asses kicked Don't ya?

Not knowing what to say. We said; Yes sir. At that point he said; Ya see that pole on the wall over there you all go on over thar and grab it.

He then proceeded to kick our asses with his Montana cowboy boots.

Then he told us we were free to proceed on our journey but without our "basil".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit