• Honesty
    Honesty

I am getting responses that I cannot post here

purps

Full of love, no doubt.

• Scatteredsheep
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

I am getting very discouraged and frustrated. I have tried to post as much info as possible about this on a board with many witnesses. There are a few ex-jws who reply, but not many want to take the heat. Now, I have a MOD who is a JW apologist calling me "pathetic." In my last post, I put in smilies, but inside it hurts. Even though I know in my heart that I have spoken the truth, I am almost in tears. What is wrong with these people????????? JESUS EFFING CHRIST.....do you have to hit them with a sledge hammer????????? I have to come here to get a taste of sanity.......

sosgemini said:

hopefully this situation will help the organization reconsider how it handles these situations.

with that being said though, this issue is not one about JW's and it a bit silly for anyone to spin it as such...the catholic church learned a big lesson and is changing its ways...the one mormon dude just got sent to jail...many organizations are cleaning house...and that's a good thing.

I replied........A good point. Jehovah's Witnesses are no different than any other religion out there. They knew at least 25 years ago that pedophiles were harmful. Yet still state that they are "refining their procedures." How long will it take? This is
    from a 1982 Awake

oh just get a fucking grip... i swear...its really time to knock the chip off your shoulder.
    ey, you have thhe right to continue your off-balanced biased crusade then i have the right to call it how i see it. and big wooo....you have a friend who was molested by a brother....we all have friends, relatives and ourselves have been through the same bs...but most of us don't go on a singular crusade and play the blame game. you want to go on a crusade go after the individuals who did that shit...the individuals...

I replied........You're entitled to your opinion. The way I see it is that this organization is a dangerous cult, and if only one person reads any info regarding it, and thinks twice about joining, then it's all been worth it. I feel it's my responsibility, just as they believe it's theirs to get people to join, to let people know another side. So, are you also saying that no one should have gone after the Catholic Church for harboring, hiding and "moving" pedophiles? Are the victims and the ones who brought it out into the open off-balanced and unhealthy? Is NBC on a "crusade" for airing the story?

And I have to say that it IS a BIG WOOO to my friend, Linda. Years later, she still has nightmares. Most of us do know people who have been molested. I was raped, but the difference is that my rapist got life. Most molesters go to jail. The brother is now in Myrtle Beach, living as if nothing happened. WHY? Because of this organization.

do you really think anyone here listens to you? the minute i see your quote-a-thons i turn you off...

in fact, do you really think folks listen to anybody in any of these threads? this whole forum should be called Soapbox Derby...cause all people do is rant and rant and rant about their opinions...

your twist is that you add bigotry in to the mix...kinda sad when you think about it.

I replied.......

wow....you are really on a rant today. biggrinlol If no one listens to anything here, why not just remove the enire forum then? And obviously, you didn't turn me off, or you wouldn't be so upset. winkcool

im not upset. and i cursed through the actual point you have been trying to get across but like a said, the minute you start posting quotes from other sources and links of other stuff i throw up the stop sign cause i have no time nor interest in reading your hate propaganda. talk to the hand

I replied.......Then you must not realize, since you say you haven't read anything I post, that most of what I quote is straight from the Watchtower. So much for hate propaganda. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit