Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Awesome!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll second what GoingGoingGone, Horrible Life & Flipper said.

• Vinny
    Vinny

There was a ton of coverage in the UK on the JW blood issue the last couple of weeks due to that 22 year old mother needlessly dying after childbirth and leaving twin infants along with a husband behind.

• Jourles
    Jourles

If I didn't know better, the KH sign and backdrop appears as if NBC made a special trip to the Alpine, CA hall up on Victoria Dr. Who are the elders in the hall these days? Is Harris, Walterhouse, Fisher, Houston, Tate, et al still running things? It's been a while since I was in that congo. They must have used that particular hall because of Freddy McLean.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Does anyone know how this is playing on some of the pro-JW sites?

I posted the article and the link on a board with a lot of JWS, and all I got was a the official WT statement posted to me! With a link to watchtower.org. There are only two or three ex's there, and a host of witnesses. I already got chewed out once tonight. Waiting to see what others will say.

• Robert222
    Robert222

I hope all you loyal JW corporate supporters out there keep sending in your money to the Society. Keep up your godly work of supporting their lawsuit fund to defend themselves in court due to the protection of molesters and rapists.

What did the JW press release say? Only 11 elders in 100 yrs have been prosecuted, yet not the society (?) Uh, excuse me, I know personally of about a dozen of such cases in my own KH and the "poor" molestors say they're are sorry and are working on it (gag) and the entire matter is kept confidential. NO disfellowshippings, no informing of the congregation, no removing the perpetrator from the home, and no protection for the victims.

What insanity.

• bobld
    bobld

I thought the WBTS was in 235 countries, in their statement they mention ONLY the USA.What f%&& hyocrisy.On this forum there were cases in Canada and Gr.Britain.How many Catholic priest charged in the first 1900 years of the Catholic church.Compare R.C. members to WBTS.Why not apologize to the victims first, than make your sorry excuses for your greedy organization.

Bob

PS: I can just hear all the excuses the lame elders will be feeding the slaves--word for word from the gestapo.

• GBSJG
  • bobld
    bobld

Jehovah's Witnesses ?WBTS/GB/FDS agreed to paying for doing nothing wrong.I find that odd.Why pay for something that you didn't do.Oh,I'll pay for your SUV for the hell of it.crazy wickos.

Bob

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Another vaccination program has worked well on at least 9 million people who watched. I also hope that a few more wont be afraid to come out of the closet.

WTG Barb!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit