Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• neverendingjourney
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I sent a thank-you to this email address [email protected] It is the only address I could find for emailing Brian Williams. If someone else has a better addy for us to use, I will send something there.

I got this reply....might help someone.

purps

Thank you for contacting NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.
    Your feedback is critically important to Nightly News.
    We began using our e-mail address in December of 1993. Since then, we have been pleased to receive valuable feedback from our viewers . We are especially encouraged that many of you are suggesting stories you would like us to report or investigate.

Many of our important stories come directly from your letters and we look forward to any ideas and comments you have in the future.

We will try to answer as many of your inquiries as possible, but answers to many of your frequently asked questions can be answered on our website: www.Nightly.MSNBC.com, where you can also watch the NBC Nightly News Netcast, The Early Nightly and watch video or read printed versions of recent stories.

While you're there, you can also read and respond to our blog: www.DailyNightly.MSNBC.com
    TRANSCRIPTS - Transcripts for all NBC News Programs are available through the Burrelle Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

VIDEOTAPES - Segments from NBC News programs are available on vhs cassette through NBC NEWS ARCHIVES. You can purchase a segment for $150 by mailing a request to:

NBC NEWS ARCHIVES
    30 Rockefeller Plaza

Room 327W

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When you get to the MSN video page, click on the news tab on top. You will see the video there. Click and watch.

I ran 3:25 - which is an enormous portion of the program total minutes.

I emailed Barbara to ask about the follow up report that is supposed to air on MSNBC later. That should be more in depth likely.

Jeff

• John Doe
  • Gopher
    Gopher

The only link that seems to be working is Homerovah's on page 5. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/

The other "direct links" just take you to a "cupcake" story.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Crap! Their links don't work right. Just search "jehovah's witnesses" on the search box at the top of the page, and it's the first video to come up.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I can't wait !

• JH
    JH

click on this link below

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/147085/2662929/post.ashx#2662929

then copy and paste the URL in the address bar

Then go to the left side of the NBC page, you'll see recent clips

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Barbara, we are forever in your debt for helping to expose the abuse of the Governing Body towards children. Joe, you deserve a medal too for supporting Barb in this endeavor.

Regards,

Isaac Carmignani

• JH
    JH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit