Burrfukk!

by bigwilly 31 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    I like the way your mind works Delilah

Thank-you...thank-you very much.... Did you get your scotch yet BG??? I got mine....yum!!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

. They let me out early (3:45 vs 5:00) I ran away and didn't look back. On my way home I stopped at Fred Meyer and grabbed a space heater for $20 just to be safe. I was pleasantly suprised when I walked into my house and it was a pleasant 60F I nice hot shower and a bowl or 2 and I'm doing quite well Later on tonight I'm going to check out some "irish music 'that rocks'" with a couple friends. I'll be sure to have a Scotch (totally have Scotch on the brain now) and toast you from afar D I'll post back with the results

• juni
    juni

hey BW! We got almost an inch of the white stuff in southern Wisconsin.. cold in the 30's too today and tomorrow and then back into the 40's on Saturday.

Juni

• choosing life
    choosing life

BW, there's snow on top of the mountains here, but not enough to open the ski resorts. I don't care for winter much, so I don't mind the delay. Glad you got your heat back on.

• delilah
    delilah

Wake up BG....Hey!!.....so? How'd it go last night?

Inquiring minds want to know....Irish music, and Scotch = one helluva good time....

• Xena
    Xena

It's 3 degrees here, which sounds much colder than whatever it is in real temp. The wind has been up so that they cancelled the ferry today and it might snow tonight or tomorrow. I'm fixin to build a fire and Ross is bringing me home some Scotch to keep me warm.

Burrrrr

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You call that cold BW??? World's smallest violin is playing a tune for ya!

I'll be thinking of you when its -30C here, midwinter, snow up to my arse and out shovelling my car free at 7am. Born on the wrong damn continent I tell ya.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey I have really thin texas blood running thru my veins, not ice cubes like you canadian polar bears.

• JH
    JH

We got 5cm of snow yesterday and will get 10cm today....This is a bit too early in the season.

I respect people who say the planet is warming up, but it isn't warming up here.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

D, it was fantastic! Nothing like a good bit of Laphroiag 10 yr (best they had) and some seriously fantastic music. I took a couple of poor quality cell phone clips of the gig and a couple of pics that I've uploaded to my myspace. I had to switch to beer once the party took off in ernest. I never dance, but was damn close last night, these guys brought a fantastic energy to their music and one couldn't help but have a good time. Of course the kilted drummer was a bonus :D

http://www.myspace.com/circledbyhounds

I'm off for some coffee and whatnot, if anyone wants to check out the vids and/or pics, my myspace is /bigwillybrew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit