Burrfukk!

by bigwilly 31 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert
    I think you are able to deduct the days without heat off your monthly rent.

Not a bad idea! Any clue where I would be able to find the law on that one?

I really have no idea. I heard talk of this before, but don't remember much about it.

Can anyone help Bigwilly out here? Thanks in advance.

Hubert

• BrentR
    BrentR

It was 20 deg and foggy this morning. I have family that visits from Alaska and they get cold when they are here . It's the humidity that makes the cold more efficient at pulling the heat away from bodies.

We heat with a wood stove and they never break down and even work when the power is out. Nothing warms you like the radiant glow of orange wood embers. The house also has a faint smell of fir, alder and maple wood smoke.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Yesterday, 76 degrees. Tonight, 40 degrees, with a wind chill of 32.

RF, did you get your wish???

• delilah
    delilah

Climb into bed, with a wee dram of good Scotch.....and hunker down...that'll keep you warm.

Hey Willy.....think of Mary and I...tonight, we've got our first real winter blast coming...up to 10 centimeters of snow, mixed with ice pellets and rain, and very windy....poor Mary. I've got my Scotch handy....

I think we all know how she hates winter.... snicker....

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I like the way your mind works Delilah

Oddly enough, I actually had thought of picking up some Scotch earlier today (there's a liquor store 1 block from work). Maybe a Scotch or two and a $20 space heater will be just the thing

• free2think
    free2think

Its been rainging here since sunday, and i mean all the time. And its freezing rain.

• JK666
    JK666

It is pissing with rain all day today, so far about 2 1/2 inches. It is not supposed to let up, but turn into snow this evening. Tomarrow I will be traveling road covered with snow, with ice underneath. Since the schools will be closed, the highway department will probably cheap out and not salt the roads. It should be interesting!

JK

• Priest73
    Priest73

I can't complain. I played 18 holes of pleasant golf in 68-74 degree temp. It would have been awesome if my boss was not in my threesome. (that not kinky you newbies... just golf)

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

In the 70s here. I blame Al Gore.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Yesterday, 76 degrees. Tonight, 40 degrees, with a wind chill of 32.

RF, did you get your wish???

Ehh...somewhat. I don't want to have anymore 75 degree weather this year.

R.F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit