What Are Your All Time Favorite TV Shows?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The Golden Girls - Those women can make me roll on the floor and hurt myself laughing every time I watch it!

I Love Lucy - She was so funny!

Good Times - Just crazy!

The Jeffersons - That man was so bad!

Currently, Heroes and Life

• minimus
    minimus

Maude

• shell69
    shell69

MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.

ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY ARE RUNNING ANY UK SATALITE CHANNELS?

Shell

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Lately I have been watching more TV than usual.....Last week I Watched Andy Griffith and realized how much I loved that show. They have something on cable where they even show four in a row at night on top of the daily shows and I have been watching them all Too!!!!

I had not realized what a pain Aunt Bea was!!!! I appreciated Andys calm nature......knowing everything would always turn out ok in the end.........And everybody could screw up royally and be loved too!!!

I have been making my grand daughter watch those old TV shows with me. Rather than Hanna Montana and all that other new stuff on kids channels.........She has calmed down considerably in school.....she was having behavoiur problems and I felt like the stuff she was watching on TV was part of it. Anyway, she has improved considerably at school.........Ole Andy and Barney, good role models, maybe?

I LOVE LUCY was my favorite for a long time, but now I find some of her stuff annoying.

The Carol Burnett Show (esp when they lost it and started cracking up, trying to hit it) , The Adams Family, Sanford and Son, MASH and yes, TAXI, great TV watching.

purps

• XOCO
    XOCO

fav of all time

altalt

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can think of a few that are impossible to find these days.

Sit coms: Nanny and the Professor (have fun trying to find that one! You have only a slightly better chance of finding it in its entirity than in getting me to go back to the boasting sessions). My three Sons (also difficult to find, but slightly easier), Leave It to Beaver.

Quiz shows: Press Your Luck, Wizard of Odds (virtually impossible to find), The Magnificent Marble Machine (also nearly impossible to find), Winning Streak, Three On a Match, Almost Anything Goes (all next to impossible to find these days).

Other: The original Sesame Street (not the watered down crap they have these days--they have to be of vintages before 1972), The Uncle Gus Show (just about impossible to find outside New Hampshire and these days), some episodes of the Wonderful World of Walt Disney.

Note that many of these episodes and shows are totally obliterated, just like my Puketower litter-ature. You have about the same chance of getting me to go to tonight's boasting session, for instance, as you do of finding a rerun of The Wizard of Odds or Nanny and the Professor on TV. And I doubt that YouTube has anything along those lines, either.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Seinfield, I used to watch that show everyday for about 3 years.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

The Twilight Zone (began my love for sci-fi) The Carol Burnett Show (my idol) MASH (made me realize the healing power of a good sense of humor) Seinfeld (everything in real life reminds me of an episode) Six Feet Under (best writing EVER imho ) The Daily Report with Jon Stewart The Colbert Report (Stephen Colbert is my TV boyfriend) HEROES (I am truly addicted) EDITED: What is going on with my formatting? I have no font size, emoticons, bold or highlighting either. But now I have spell check! WTF?

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The original "Outer Limits" and the Munsters. Older Simpsons, Older episodes of ER with Antony Edwards , Flintstones. FG for sure. Happy Days. That 70's show. NYPD Blue. Hill Street Blues. Steven Speilbergs "Amazing Stories".

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow - this will date and classify me for sure. But here goes.

• Outer Limits
    • Secret Agent Man
    • Mission Impossible
    • Man from U.N.C.L.E
    • Wild Wild West
    • Gunsmoke
    • Bonanza
    • Little House on the Prairie
    • The Waltons
    • Cheers
    • Frazier
    • Everybody Loves Raymond