Goodbye from James Free

by James Free 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nothing is what it used to be. Everything changes.

This board goes through phases. I've seen up times and down, times when there was breaking news (we've even had some here in the last year), and other times where the board was more contemplative.

You get out of the board what you need.

Sometimes you don't need it any more. As James implied, maybe the changes he sees are more his own perceptions than anything else.

There will always be help here [or some future incarnation of ex-JW discussion boards] for newly-exited JW's, those considering their status as JW's, or those with questions.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Personally, I enjoy the "I'm Leaving" threads.

For me, it's better than leaving without saying goodbye.

Warlock

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

People see what they want to see.

Take care, see you when you get back!

• mouthy
    mouthy

some goodhearted soul who wants to come in and "tidy up".

Talking about me are ya? I have left acouple of times in the many years I have been here . But I am addicted to it. & had to return. Of late I have thought I should get off, because I come across as a "bossy old woman" that I am.but since the WT has my kids, your all I got now to boss around why should I give that up?

I will miss You James XXXXX

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well wishes to you.

Jeff

• Gill
    Gill

James Free - That must be the most wonderufl feeling in the world, to finally put all that JWs stuff behind you!

I want that too! Maybe someday I will fly free....and just forget it all!

Good luck to you and I envy you your total freedom!

Gill

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Bye James Free

I wish you all the best.

Mouthy

Of late I have thought I should get off, because I come across as a "bossy old woman" that I am.

You are my fave bossy old women!! Don't you dare go anywhere. We need some good old fashion wisdom around here. If you leave this forum would go to pot!

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

goodbye

you'll be back in a few months or years from now. i know it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy

Of late I have thought I should get off, because I come across as a "bossy old woman" that I am.

You are my fave bossy old women!! Don't you dare go anywhere. We need some good old fashion wisdom around here. If you leave this forum would go to pot!

UP GOES THE WINDOW OUT GOES THE CHEST AGAIN >HEAD ALSO!!!!! Thanks MRS S I needed that

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Trust me, you don't want to leave just yet.

I'm staying around out of curiousity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit