Goodbye from James Free

by James Free 38 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear James:

It would seem that, as JWs, we were expected to react the same way to all situations, given the recommended WT "suggestions" for every conceivable life event - from the so-called ridiculous to the sublime. But here, on JWD, we have been afforded an opportunity to be ourselves; what a diversity of personalities we are! So different from the fine examples of Witnesses portrayed by the text and iconography of WTB&TS publications. You, James, have benefited yourself and others by your tenure at JWD, and, if you feel the need to move on at this time, that's great! You will continue growing as an individual and may, if you so choose, continue assisting others to escape the cult experience.

Wishing you the best in your further adventures,

CoCo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m Leaving!......3days later..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

have a nice life

• zeroday
    zeroday
    `m Leaving!......3days later..

NO start a NEW good bye thread...

• 5go
    5go

I have SO been there I stayed though.

This the real world either learn to survive or you go back to the cage.

• avishai
    avishai

Geez, go back a few years, the board was FAR nastier then.......The same topics always come and go.....but the answers are always different!!

• new boy
    new boy

That's the whole point....this is a nice place to visit....you don't want to live here...If your heathly you get to leave...

Come back to help others or...leave.

The most important thing is do what feels right.

This board hasn't changed! Only you have....go in peace my friend.

This place is just like everything else in life......changable and changing...It is a reflection of yourself.

Make peace...with it...or hate it...it is what it is....

Keith Casarona

• 5go
    5go
    Geez, go back a few years, the board was FAR nastier then.......The same topics always come and go.....but the answers are always different!!

I tend to agree.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Good-bye then...

When I post my good-bye topic I predict everyone will go uh?...who was that guy...so, don't think I'll post one...saves time you see....

• changeling
    changeling

I'm glad you're "cured"!

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit