single JW's and sex

by Hipraptor 17 Replies latest social relationships

• Hipraptor
    Hipraptor

I am if it is the norm, but in my teenage years I must admit, I ahd no problem in going beyond kissing with quite a few JW girls, some even pioneers and talking to some fellow male JW teenagers at the time, many other where for sure going beyond kissing, makes you wonder how many JW's who get married are actually virgins, on a side note I also landed up in front of a committe one time for well bonking and hey I am sure they only do these so that they can here all the nitty gritty of illicit sex for soem reason or another, by the way I pulled the wool over their eyes and still remaind a bit of alad, lol.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

All I want to know is...WHERE THE HECK WHERE THESE JW GIRLS IN MY CONGREGATION?!?!?!

• BIG D
    BIG D

same here, the jw girls would do more than the wordly girls,

big d

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

dunno how younger girls think NOW but back when i was a teen the mindset was " why not go all the way? i'd get disfellowshipped for holding hands or sitting beside him at the assembly or meeting"

when the penalty is so harsh for small things, it makes it a lot easier to cross the line and do the bigger things. "if i'm gonna do the time , i'm gonna do the crime" mindset.

• 5go
    5go
    when the penalty is so harsh for small things, it makes it a lot easier to cross the line and do the bigger things. "if i'm gonna do the time , i'm gonna do the crime" mindset.

Why don't authoritarians ever get that is why people never do what they want?

• Purza
    Purza

I talk to people now who are DF'd or faded and it is unbelievable the amount of single JWs (people I grew up with) who had sex before marriage. I had no clue. I was a very naive individual -- as I believed everyone was staying in line with the rules.

Purza

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most JW's I knew got into what the WTS would term uncleaness, ie sexual touching and stimulation etc. Many also lost their virginity prior to marriage. I even know pioneers and Ministerial Servants that have never confessed to their premarital sex (and for some reason Jehovah never bothered to reveal their sin)

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

oh yes, JW girls in their late teens... unfortunately i was too "spiritual" back then, so i was always being careful not to cross a line i could not justify somehow. the line being... you know... coitus interuptus ;)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I have a hunch that JW life is a microcosm of the western world at large. The girls will try to be the perfect example to God except when they have a male God alone for a while, in which case they will kneel and do obeisance to him. Sadly for all the males who do not appear godlike, you must be a worker bee or else get thrown before the elders and shunned if you even make a move. Remember, many women have a view of themselves which is on a par with sitting at the right hand of a godlike male and all others must be in subjection to them and be content with the crumbs under their table. So all single un-godlike males should be conditioned to completely forego the idea that you were born with a penis and get used to being happy just being alive. That way females may accept you as a respectable male worth including in their social circle and pass this idea on to all the godlike males whom they empower with their affections and whatever else they may wish. Its like a hierarchical colony type mularky where the ones in control are the ones controlling the ones in control!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Remember, many women have a view of themselves which is on a par with sitting at the right hand of a godlike male and all others must be in subjection to them and be content with the crumbs under their table.

WTF?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit