single JW's and sex

by Hipraptor 17 Replies latest social relationships

• JK666
    JK666

R.Crusoe,

Ya think you might have a little chip on your shoulder?

JK

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Nah, I just keep being told by women that I live in a male dominated society and so this is my best attempt to prove them right, which seems to be failing miserably and so proves me right in an indirect sort of way. Satire does sometimes contain a grain of truth. Some even consider we are wolverine and the pack run around all wishing they were either the alpha female or male! A good point though about the one controlling the one in control - even if I do say so myself!

• iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight

I think I only two couples who were still virgins when they married.

I know of "brother" who slept his way around our circuit like it was a sport for years, then confessed got engaged to the prettiest virgin he could find and is now living in marital bliss. Makes me sick...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The wife and I were both virgins when we married we had messed around but had never "gone all the way."

Most of the witness girls I messed around with later where married! (lots of swinging in most halls I've found!!!)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe the ministry school is a microcosm of school life in general - those who can do and those who do as they please learn how to make the system work for them and those who play by all the rules are viewed as swats who disengage with having a life. Again the lesson seems to be to do things your own way because this is the only life you have and doing it someone elses way is just adding fuel to their fires whilst yours all go out!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Remember, many women have a view of themselves which is on a par with sitting at the right hand of a godlike male and all others must be in subjection to them and be content with the crumbs under their table.

• dinah
    dinah

When I was a teen and still active in the congregation, there would be a talk about sexual immorality at least twice a month. Also, they would give statistics that told the majority of people who were kicked out where df'd for sexual matters.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

we have lots of relatives in California, and they have mega parties with scantily clad sisters. I cannot say if they go all the way, but there is quite a bit of fondling involved

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit