NEVER LICK AN EVELOPE!

by Dansk 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Theres an urban legend in prisons about an inmate who always handed in his post late, after the sealing sponge had been put away. After checking to make sure it was suitable for posting, the officer would lick it to seal it instead of getting the sponge back out. Apparently the inmate took great satifaction from watching the officer licking the envelope that had been in close proximity to a certain part of his anatomy! I don't know whether it was true or not, but when I used to process the mail it was enough to make me make sure I always used the sponge to seal them!

• tula
    tula

don't forget the DNA factor you might leave behind.

• Magick
    Magick

TRUE STORY I swear on JWD (i've lost all my bibles)

i used to work around a lot of envelopes. :)

sometimes i licked, sometimes i spongued. (is that how you spell it? lol)

one day i came accross a roach that had been sealed upside down UNDER the glue.

one of my bosses was notorious for doing a "million things at once"

so, seeing this roach...and knowing that my boss was in there "multi-tasking" and talking.

i walked in and asked "could you lick this for me?"

without hesitation he took the envelope from my hands and started to lick.

when his tongue got just centimeters away from the roach...i grabbed it from his hands lol

(I realize now that i could have caused a paper cut on his tongue...and eggs to be planted and hatched etc.)

ps. i used to make the coffee everyday. one day, i saw a giant roach (like 2 1/2 inches long) inside one of our company's coffee cups.

i brought it to (same boss) like it was hot and full of coffee. he grabbed the handle and continued talking.

i just pointed to the cup. this guy is 6'7" and u should have seen him wiggle like a little girl. lol

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Years ago Saturday Night Live reported the US Post Office was issuing a stamp to promote awareness of the prostitution problem.

The stamp was regular postage, but 50 cents if you licked it.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I have never licked envelopes, especially ones that are already addressed.

What an easy way to poison the recipient - simply send them a letter and a self addressed envelope with poison-laced glue !

I think I saw that on Columbo once ???

• Magick
    Magick
    I think I saw that on Columbo once ???

peter faulk had a glass right eye

• Mincan
    Mincan

JESUS CHRIST

• horrible life
    horrible life

No, Mincan, Jesus did not have a glass eye. Just Peter Faulk. Also, just so you know, Sandy Duncan the actress, was blind in one eye. Don't think it was glass. Maybe it was. But I felt the need to tell you, that Jesus, did not. Just go to Snoops, if you still have questions.

• hubert
    hubert

PLEASE SEE NELLY'S POST WITH LINK. THE STORY ISN'T TRUE!!!

Ian

I always check "Snopes.com" now when I get these kind of e-mails. Saves a lot of headaches trying to re-send "ooopses" for it.

Hubert

• mathilde
    mathilde

oh my god- how nasty!!!

Mathilde

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit