Avoiding an Elder

by R.F. 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you for the replies everyone, and thank you for the link Jgnat.

The more I think about it, the more it feels like I will end up having to go the route of meeting with him(them).

Just when I get very comfortable with things, this comes along. DAing is on my mind alot now. I don't think any of my family members would shun me. Besides, my mother remained friends with a DFed sister, so i'm very positive on the thought that she wouldn't shun her own son. If I did take that step, I think it would make things "weird" for sure.

R.F.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

The exchange ending with this was a good idea:

E: When can we see you back at the meetings?

RF: Please be patient. Soon. etc etc

I would include suggestion to be polite, don't go into even the tiniest detail, and even thank them for their concern. You're sorting things out, and relying on Jehovah in prayer etc.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

R.F. - just remember these idiots have no authority over you! So don't let them trick you into giving them authority. They are not the police, they don't pay your bills, they don't buy your food and they damn sure ain't giving you not booty!

So tell them to kiss your black A$$! Sorry I guess if you are fading you can't really tell them that. Just don't let them get you all crazy and paranoid. You haven't done anything and should not worry about them. I know, I know that's easier said than done

Well here is a cyber hug ((((((((((((((((((((((((R.F.)))))))))))))))))) from me to you!

nj

• freyd
    freyd

Tell them you're transferring to a new congregation. Go to a couple of meetings. Just don't request your records get sent.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    So tell them to kiss your black A$$!

*Sigh*.......sometimes I wish I could tell them that. lol

Thank you for the cyber hug ex-nj-jw, that's much needed.

freyd, i'm considering "changing congregations" now too. There are several congregations close by that are in another Circuit that i'm virtually unknown in.

Oh, and I might get the rot lol. That floated in my mind for a while anyways, but now that you guys mentioned it.............

• BrentR
    BrentR

Get your camcorder out and do like this guy did when the elders visited him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4XykyYefPQ

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yeah thats a damn good idea............. you change congs to one outside your circuit and request your records transfered...... go to a few more meetings then go to another cong even further away and do it again....... then never come back........ they wont know where you went.......... or your phone number so they will have no way to trace you and if they do call the former cong that you were at for a month............. they prolly wont go further than that. you can use the excuse that you have job issues and get transfered or suggest some instability and that you move for work..............

that way the locals wont have jurisdiction over you........ so you KNOW they dont give a rats patooie about ya..... just their responsiblitys according to the flock book.

i would damn sure NOT meet with them. they have NO control over you now you have seen through the bulls***. im to busy right now............ i work alot at my minimum wage job....... thanks wt for that........... to pay my rent. i gotta get up early for work....... so i gotta go to bed right now............ ill call you if i can make some time for ya........ yeah right.......... thats what i would do.

• R.F.
    R.F.

BrentR, yeah I had seen that video some time back. I think I might do the same if I knew I was getting DFed lol.

• TMS
    TMS

R.F.,

You have a pm. I know this brother extremely well.

tms

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I know this brother extremely well.

hey RF, thats cool for you!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit