Help! I have a Xmas tree in my house!

by momzcrazy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am sitting here looking at my very first Christmas Tree set up in the foyer. A very good friend gave us a prelit 6 ft tree. My husband brought it home last night and I just couldn't stand it anymore!

It looks beautiful with the lights reflecting off the wood floor. Luckily it's a gray day outside.

I'm going to decorate it with the few things I have and take the kids picture in front of it, for our CHRISTMAS CARD!

I just had to share this momentous occasion with my new friends!

momz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Congratulations! Ain't it fun and beautiful

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm so happy for you...

They are so beautiful and each year we add something different to ours. This will be my 3rd year with a tree. This first year celebrating was a little scary, but now I go all out!!

• minimus
    minimus

Doya think it just sneaked in there??

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm going to go as all out as possible. With needing everything and 3 spoiled kids it will be interesting. The girls want ipods. That'll have to be Bday presents.

I'm having about 20 people over for thanksgiving too. Talk about jumping in with both feet huh?

momz

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No, I about poked my eye out setting it up. It was just that initial panic/excitment feeling seeing it all lit up.

I didn't get this excited at Halloween!

momz

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

OK, calm down! Take a deep breath. You are in danger, but there is a way out. First we need to identify exactly what kind of tree you have, eastern spruce (Phaallus aantichristicus) or western pine (Oralsexualicus phalliclabius.) The Eastern can be identified easily by ths so-called "hood" it has on its "head." The western will have a sleeker "circumsized" look.

Whatever you do, do not make sudden moves. It is probably more afraid of you than you are of it. Slowly reach your hand behind the sofa and unplug the lights. This will cut off its power and its link with the spirit realm. Once disconnected you may safely approach the tree. Reach your hand out slowly and stroke the tree gently. Your best chance at success is if you make friends with the tree. Remember, it only wants to be loved. Next pick up the phone and call the National Center for Christmas Tree Selection Committee. Ask for Lucy, Linus, Peppermint Patty or even Snoopy. Tell them your location and wait patiently for their ariival. They will come and rescue your tree and place it in the hands of a family that can care for it. Whatever you do, do not accept help from Charlie Brown there at the Center. He doesn't have a freakin clue as to how to choose a proper tree.

After this ordeal you will want to contact your local elders and have them exorcize your house.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks for the advice Shaun. Hoestly I think it is the KMart fake kind (faketorius kmartus). But it was Free!

If I promise to love it and feed it and take it for walks can I keep it?

momz

• myelaine
    myelaine

"Whatever you do, do not accept help from Charlie Brown there at the Center. He doesn't have a freakin clue as to how to choose a proper tree. "

funny...but so true!

• carla
    carla

awww! is this your first one? I love these newly paganized threads.( Just teasing you, I do not think of Christmas as pagan.) I' m trying to decide if I want to go with a real tree this year. I suppose not as my jw would not help with the recutting the bottom or getting it into the house. Have to to with ol'reliable fake one HE picked out a few years back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit