Are You A Witness In Good Standing?

by feenx 18 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

Hey everybody :)

So I am curious about the JW's on here that are still in good standing. Even after I was DF'd I still had the brainwash in my head telling me not to go onto an internet site discussing JW issues. And I know there are active JW's on here. So I'm curious, to all those active JW's in good standing, what makes you come on here? Curiosity? A bit of revelry in rebellion? Seeking answers to questions that aren't being addressed at meetings or in the publications? Are you an apostate staying within the ranks to cause divisions (graphic)? Are you unhappy and in need of an outlet, perhaps for the time being you are "stuck" in the JW's? What is it?

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think so.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think so.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I still am. As far as I know.

R.F.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

my little witness is still in good standing, no need for blue pills so far.

wait a moment, did i say little? it's HUGE!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am 100% inactive. Zero recruiting hours, zero meetings- since the 2007 Memorial.

But, yes- Yes I am a Witness in good standing. They just don't bother with me.

• Zico
    Zico

'Good standing' is a phrase I've heard often, here and in the Kingdom Hall. I have no idea what it means. Does it just mean you're not disfellowshipped? Do you need to be baptised? Do you need to be active?

I'm not disfellowshipped, but I'm not active either.

• Serg
    Serg

Stuck in the JWs even though we miss at least 70% of the weekly meetings I'm still "in" for family sake. (Wife and child.)

I've already had my share of WT discussions, heated debates and full blown marraige breaking arguments. So I will give it a rest for now on trying to open my wife's eyes to the WT teachings and policies.

Yea, I would say I'm in "good standing" as they like to call it. I turn in fake reports every month just to keep them (elders) at bay. I would consider myself an apostate since I have abandoned all j-dub teachings instilled in me since birth and am on here almost daily either reading or posting mostly for mental support and to have the peace of mind that I'm not the only one stuck in this type of situation. But I still believe God does exist.

• free2think
    free2think

Im inactiveso i guess im probsbly msrked as not in my right mind, so no.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Good standing I guess ...

But definitely weak my most standards.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit