Church buys minister a Rolls Royce

by Burger Time 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

This was great. Especially the quote, "Without a doubt, my life is not average," he said. "But I'd like to say, just because it is excessive doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong."

Guess he missed the part in the bible about that crazy cat Jesus!

http://www.charlotte.com/nation/story/358086.html

• dawg
    dawg

What a crock of crap.... I know for a fact that dude has a hellicopter also... just damn

• zack
    zack

The members of these churches know what these ministers are all about... they aren't hiding their lifestyles.... if people want to supplement them, let them do it.

As long as they're not taking advantage of tax laws, who cares? I think Grassley needs to worry about the date rape drug in toys from China, and less about this bunch.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We went to a wedding last month. The minister was driving a Mercedes. All the guests had to wait for valet, 2 people for 100 guests. We are standing in the gravel and all of a sudden the "sea" parts for Pastor's car to come thru. He got to park at the wedding site.

We got to get to the buffet first though.

momzcrazy

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Who said I was trying to stop them Zack?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I saw a few days ago on FOX NEW CHANNEL . about SEN. CHUCK GRASSLEY looking into some pastors/ churches finances. and wantED to start a TOPIC HERE. THAT maybe some of the better writers here on jwd. would be interested in trying to contact the SEN. to maybe look into the wts. I'm sure some well written EMAILS TO THE SEN. might peak his interest into the wts $$$$$$$. i never started that topic because I'm banned from starting topics here on JWD. In anyevent I did send the SEN. a short message about the wts real estate scam. john

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I liked the graffiti, so I took a photo

• Leolaia
  • AlphaOmega
  • avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

LEO, that letter was great, I guess Forest Gump had it right along

"stupid is is stupid does sir"

abr

Share this

Google+