UN/WTBS - WTBS answer to all JWs

by beroea 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• beroea
    beroea

UN/WTBS – WTBS answer to all JWs

I think almost everyone on this board is aware of the latest case about the UN/WTBS connections. I live in Europe and that case is not the agenda on the average JW. I think over 99% don’t even know anything about this – maybe even close to 100%.

About 1 week ago I write a letter to my national office of JW and ask about the connection. 4 days later I receive an answer letter. They didn’t know much about it and was going to ask the GB in Brooklyn to get a reply. I was told that it normally took about 1 month and maybe more before I could expect an answer

Despite that answer I got a letter only 3 days after. They have received the answer from GB in Brooklyn. They said - I will try to translate to English:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Dear elder brother xx

As mention in our letter by the xx of October we as asked would return to your questions as soon as we got a reply from Brooklyn. We have that answer now (me: 3 days later!!!!)and we think the reply will answer your questions. The brothers write:

“The society was in 1991 registered as an NGO organisation only to get access to the extensive library of UN. This makes it possible for our writers - who get an ID-card - to use the library of the UN for research purpose to get information to be used in our articles about the UN. No secret about that.

At the time of the initial application it wasn’t even a demand to sign an implication form. In the years after that – without the knowledge of the GB – the UN published that an NGO organisation was demand to support and work for the goals of UN.

As soon as we were aware of that demand our membership as NGO was cancelled and the writer's ID-card was returned.

We are happy to work with you and send you our loving greetings

Your brothers
    Jehovah’s Witnesses
    The XX office"

------------------------------------------------------------------
    I’m so happy to receive that answering answer. How wonderful to have a FDS taking care of us all. They have nothing to hide and tell us everything we need to know.

I’m sure this wonderful answer will stop all discussion about the UN/WTBS connection. It only took them 3 days to get the GB answer – very fast indeed. It’s been nothing - only a membership to a library. So stop hunting the JW of being a NGO. Only an ID-card was the purpose. And in fact they didn’t know anything about supporting the UN. UN never told anything about that. So they didn’t know. We can’t blame an unknowning GB.

This is an answer from GB possible send to all national offices of JWs. I think they all are told to deliver that message to asking JWs around the world about the UN/WTBS case. Don’t you feel convinced and happy about a considerate GB to all loyal JWs!

beroea
    A voice from Europe

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

So basically what you are saying is that its ok to lie down with the disgusting thing in the holy place as long as all you want to do is use its library? LOLOLOL!!!! Hey! All I wanted to use was the POOL at the YMCA and got disfellowshipped for it! Hey! All I wanted to do was have lunch with my employer to discuss my job (who also happens to be a disfellowshipped person)and I got disfellowshipped for it! Hey! I was raped! and just because he had my mouth covered and I couldnt scream STOP! I was disfellowshipped for it! And Hey! All I wanted to do was alternate service and not JAIL TIME and I got disfellowshipped for it! And HEY! All I wanted to do was give to the poor as Jesus COMMANDED I do as a Christian and because I gave to the Red Cross I was disfellowshipped for it! And Hey! All I wanted to do was get in the good graces of HITLER like the SOCIETY DID and bad mouth the JEWS like the SOCIETY DID but I GOT DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR IT!

So what you are saying is...there is ONE STANDARD FOR THE SOCIETY AND ANOTHER FOR ITS FOLLOWERS! Yes..so thankful there is a FDSC to clarify all this and to set SUCH a gleaming example of practicing what they PREACH.

• beroea
    beroea

To LovesDubs

Try to read the post with new glasses

beroea

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

AB

Kirjastokorttti - heh!

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

• Norm
    Norm

Hi Beorea,

The WTS letter said:

“The society was in 1991 registered as an NGO organisation only to get access to the Library of UN. This makes it possible for our writers - who get an ID-card - to use the Library of UN for research reasons to get information for articles about the UN. No secret about that.

In that time for the original apply it wasn’t even a demand to sign an implication form. In the years after that – without the knowledge of the GB – UN make it official that as an NGO organisation you was demand to support and work for the purpose of UN.

As usual Brooklyn can't open their mouth without lying. Although the original idea might be to get a library card they quickly discovered that the NGO status gave them access to all kinds of political lobbying all over the world. They sent representatives from the WTS to several political committeees and participated in several political hearings directly with the politicians. There is plenty of evidence for this on the net.

Secondly they had to sign the application, we know who signed and can prove it. The conditions for signing was the same in 1991 as they are now, you had to support the work and purpose of the UN. The UN also require that the applications are renewd every other year, so even if what they say is true for 1991, they would have known of the change already in 1993. Anyone who read the Awake! magazine will see how it started to kiss up to the UN about 1992, and no doubt wanted to show the UN how it supported the UN work.

The only reason they disaccosiated themselves so abruptly this month was the fact that they were caught with their pants down and had to react quickly so now they are geared for damage control. That is why you got your answer so extremely quick, they are really worried about this.

Anyway, if you go to http://observer.org you will find plenty of proof of how much they lie in their answer to you.

Norm.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Official:
    In the red corner weighing in at ??? lbs we have LovesDubs. And in the blue corner weighing in at ??? lbs we have the WTBTS. Come into the center of the ring, shake hands, and when I signal, come out fighting.

Ding-Ding.

Commentary:
    WTBTS is a strong and proven champ, with pleanty of experience. LovesDubs is a new kid looking to strike fast, so their is doubt if LovesDubs can handle a full 15 rounds. LovesDubs comes out swinging. Upper cut, upper cut, upper cut, body blow, body blow. Five unanswered shots. Now LovesDubs is jabbing. The champ is taking a beating. LovesDubs is backing the champ into the corner. LovesDubs is hooking, hooking, another body blow. The ref may have to stop the fight. I don't know how much more the WTBTS can take. Ohh, LovesDubs lands one on the chin. WTBTS is staggering, and down WTBTS goes.

Official: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, YOU'RE OUT!

Commentary: Unbelievable! LovesDubs has shocked the world, in stunning fashion. LovesDubs has knocked out WTBTS in one minute fifteen seconds into the first round. LovesDubs is the new world champion.

I hope you liked it.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Feel free to email [email protected] would like to hear from you. This person thinks it is funny to send out hate mail.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Beroea,

I got the sarcasm!
    I know you're fully aware that the WTBTS response is futile lies.

Now we know where Paul Gilles of the London Branch got the information for his letter to The Guardian. Too bad the editorial staff there saw through the Watchtower's lies and refused to print such error-filled tripe!

I cannot help but wonder what the press officers the world over are thinking! Out of loyalty to the organization they HAVE to spout the party line to the press. As a result, of course, they will [finally!] start losing all credibility with the press.

outnfree

• outnfree
    outnfree

Oh, and jayhawk?

That was hilarious!
    Our LovesDubs certainly is a champion!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

outnfree,
    Thanks, sometimes I throw out something and just try to see if it sticks.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Feel free to email [email protected] this person would like to hear from you. This person thinks it is funny to send out hate mail.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

What was it the Watchtower once said, "Why would anyone belong to a religion that lies to them?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit