I would have liked to be a fly in that elders car!

by ButtLight 24 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

"Boy I wish we didn't DF her- I have to take the wickedest whiz. Yeah, and those pastries were good too."

• lovelylissa
    lovelylissa

hasn't she painted her house a nice colour?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sometimes I would like to be a bee in their car. Especially if they are discussing plans to sabotage any chance of happiness, reclaim me, or set me up for anything that would be detrimental.

For sure, I don't know what they are doing snooping on the lives of someone that's already disfellowshipped. That is witless. They already made the bust; now, they have no further business in snooping. I hope they get disfellowshipped for snooping on a disfellowshipped person. As I remember, the arrangement was for the hounders to call on such yearly (not whenever they can be busted anew for the same or similar incident) unless such "help(??)" is clearly not wanted or the person is apostate. Following up should happen when the person starts going to meetings reasonably regularly, not when the person is still missing most or all of them.

• BFD
    BFD

He was prolly just pointing out where the GB go for new light.

BFD

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

Shame, shame on all of you (for making me snort iced tea through my nose onto the keyboard)!

• Warlock
    Warlock

He was telling them, "I got dibs on THAT house after Armageddon".

Warlock

• BIG D
    BIG D

oh yes warlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toooo funnnnyyy

big d

• JeffT
    JeffT

"Now in that house is that really wicked....oh crap there's her boyfriend, everybody pray he hasn't got a gun."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"That's where that babe lives. You all know the story I told you about
    the one we grilled. Really hated to see her go, such a fine looking woman.
    I was hoping to get reproved because of her, myself, before she got DF'ed."

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

They're placing bets.

How long will it take her slutty DF'ed arse to go and "bake cookies" for the "New Doctor!"

So how cute is he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit