I would have liked to be a fly in that elders car!

by ButtLight 24 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

"Now this house, don't even walk on the driveway. Don't make any eye contact. I have heard from very reliable sources, that she is demonized. We are talking about witch-craft, and spinning beds. One elder, tried to talk to her, and he told a friend of mine, that her eyes turned a demonic color of red."

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Shame, shame on all of you (for making me snort iced tea through my nose onto the keyboard)!

Dont feel bad, I just did that with a beer! OUCH

How cute is my new Doctor neighbor? I'll tell ya tonight after I hook up the zoom lenz on my camera!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    How cute is my new Doctor neighbor? I'll tell ya tonight after I hook up the zoom lenz on my camera!

Good idea!

Now I don't call it stalking, I prefer to say....."Getting to know you from a far."

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    "Now this house, don't even walk on the driveway. Don't make any eye contact. I have heard from very reliable sources, that she is demonized. We are talking about witch-craft, and spinning beds. One elder, tried to talk to her, and he told a friend of mine, that her eyes turned a demonic color of red."

Maybe he caught wind of the glow in the dark ouija board here?

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Thank Jehovah that we aren't sinners like some who used to associate with us."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit