This WT article makes me mad.... this is evil

by dawg 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Timely subject always

As far as I am concerned all men get the poison out, cause if they didn't they would become insane; it is a poor mans sleeping pill, and I have learned at my ripe old age of 53 that everyone does it or has done it or at the vary lest wish's they could do it.

In the new order to come masturbation will be among many of small things, in comparison to the big things, that bug us in this life that we will shed easily for many reasons.

So, Pedro and Andre rests easy their guys.

That is precisely how young Pedro viewed himself. "When I relapsed, I felt terrible," he says. "I thought that I could never atone for what I had done. I found it hard to pray. I would start by saying: ‘Jehovah, I don’t know whether you are going to hear this prayer, but . . .’" A young man named André had similar thoughts. "I felt like such a hypocrite," he says. "It was a struggle to get out of bed in the morning and face the day. I found it difficult to sit through Christian meetings or to participate in the ministry."

• pseattle
    pseattle

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing. I was taking one of my half-hour-long showers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit