Denver CO Congregations?

by feenx 30 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

I was in Colorado Springs for a couple weeks before but I never went to a Kingdom Hall. I wouldn't mind visiting again in the near future.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well seeing there are so many Colorado Peeps out there tonight,,,Anyone know a xxxx who is a chimney sweep? Works on the Kingdom Hall build crews? I would give you a Denver location, but I am not exactly sure. I think it is perhaps Aurora. but I am not positive.

edited to take out name. I am going to sleep now!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Not to change the conversation but I wanted to say hey to Sparky. You are up late.

Sheri

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Not to change the conversation but I wanted to say hey to Sparky. You are up late.

Sheri

Hey LuHoo! ~ Waving like crazy!~ I just finished editing some family pics for a customer! So I thought I would do a check in before bed!! So glad to see you!! Have been making myself finish some things and stay off line for the most part. ~Missing everyone~ Truly

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Jourles:

We were in the Greenwich Village/Orchard Park congregation for years. We lived in the country, and all the people in our congregation mostly went to Orchard park. You were in Greenwich? Bet I remember YOU.

CG

• Country Girl
    Country Girl
    Was in prison in the late 60's with an Eddie James, Gary Bumgardener, and Tom Vodopich of Colorado, (Aurora, Lakesomething and Canon City.

remember the Baumgardners.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Uninformed said:

Went to Cherry Creek Cong in the 60's.

Remember the Scarberry's, the Poulinis, and the Holts? The RICH folks?

• uninformed
    uninformed

CG,

I remember vaguely the Holts.

You remember the Duckworths, Bill, Alice, David or Cindy Bebee, David Mahaffey, Bradshaws, (Ted or Edsel or Mike), ??? Joe Aquino?

The Simonsons from Lakewood? (Don, Cherry, Camille?)

Anything notable about the Bumgartners?

Brant

• Jourles
    Jourles

CG, I was in Greenwood Village for only two years('00-'01). I have a hard time remembering some of the last names from there, but if you wanted to pm me with the families that you knew, I would recall them easier. I'm good at remembering the faces, but I'm superbad with names. You mentioned Orchard Park as being one of the congos -- when I was there, the only two english congos were Greenwood Village and DTC, with a foreign language group that met on the lower level. The hall was on Orchard.

• zarco
    zarco

Lots of Colorado apostates, nice to see!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit