So... is everyone here an x JW? Or currently??

by Elyse867 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Gidday Elyse from way downunder.

You seem to come from a pretty normal dub family in my experience!

I shall now prophesy: You will be with us many days.

May I suggest you find a good high usage rate for broadband.

Pete

(ex MS and super-Christian)

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Wow. Thanks for sharing your story! Can't wait to hear more from you. You're among friends who understand the BS.

And there's no feeling like putting up and having your own Christmas tree!!!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I've been out for 5 years now. It gets easier all the time. The first couple of years when I left I was still paranoid when I saw the elders or any of the other JWs around town. But last time the elders came aound I told them I thought it was best if we didn't discuss religion. (They haven't come back and its been over 3 years now). I finally realized they aren't in control of the way I choose to live my life.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

This is an interesting thread, seeing who's still active. I'm glad it got bumped so I could see it...I know at this time there are also plenty of folks on the board like myself: trying to keep (or bring) a spouse out of the evil clutches of the "organization".

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I was disfellowshipped in 1966 for apostasy. That makes me a bonafide apostate. As a matter of fact, I'm so bonafide that I haven't set foot in a Kingdom Hall since. And you know what? An eternity would be too soon. The thought of setting foot in one repulses me.

Welcome to the forum, you and the other newbies.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Old post but a good one... I guess you can call me "fading" but just from old age. .I wasnt allowed to fade. I was kicked out intacked. With all of the "lie" still in my mind controlled head. ( except what I was kicked out for> not believe Jesus came invisably in 1914)

I thought I would bump this thread again for some of the newbies ,,,Which are so many now Good job they are finding out what a false prophet we were following

• Casper
    Casper

I more or less walked away 10 years ago. I also haven't been back in a Kingdom Hall since.

I have no idea what my status is in the congregation, "But" I have been greeted warmly by some I was close to, within the

last few months. They stopped and chatted, nothing spiritual tho. So would have to say I am not DA or DF.... so who knows.

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit