Another One of my Friends Died this morning

by Undecided 30 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ken, I feel with you. I too have lost many to cancer who were very close to me, and am pre-cancerous myself.

That's all I can say.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Ken As I get older, 63 now, I too think about the loss of loved ones and know that soon enough it will be my turn. The years seem to go much faster as we age. I'm so sorry for another loss in your life. All we can do is try to hang in there day by day, death will come to us all. God where are you?

Blueblades

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm sorry.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm sorry. I can't imagine.

Sirona

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

So sorry to hear of your loss, Ken.

hugs,

Annie

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((((((((KEN))))))))))))))

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry for your loss. And in such a way-it's so harsh for him and all who love him.

My thoughts are with you today.

Shelly

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hi Ken. Sorry for your loss, and can relate. Lost my dad to cancer, and several friends and relatives. Of course, the big C claims younger folks as well. A very fit young lady (35 years) that plays tennis at our club had several very large cancerous tumors removed. Bad news, its spread throughout her abdomen, undergoing chemo ect., Good news is she is a fighter, and is determined to live beyond the 1-2 years they are giving her. I'm 52, and except for a little longer recovery time after exercise or chores, I am in the best health of my life. That sad, as it says somewhere in the Bible that I used to read, "time and unforeseen occurence...." Until then, I am determined to take the best care of myself I can, and make the most of what time I have left. Stay positive my friend! Aloha

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Death is harder on those of us left behind. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Condolences Ken.

I think it so much harder for me to bear the losses now. The Jw fantasy never came true - so we will all have to die in time. The hardest ones for me have been those that were once dear friends in the organization, then forced me to watch them die from a distance once I left. I still loved them when they died - but they died believing that the Devil had carted me off. I would have liked to have been there for them.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit