2008 TMS download

by yknot 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I really doubt that picture was even drawn by them. Look at the way the text on the sign looks totally out of place. Who would go through all that work to draw such a detailed picture and then put crappy text that doesn't match the style.

lame...

• bite me
    bite me

It was the 7 year old, with poor writting and measurement skills.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks.

If I provide the printed pages to my mother, she actually researches less.
    She enjoys having the schedule and the info at her fingertips, but if not,
    she digs out all the books and reads the assignments and perhaps more.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Where are the brothers sucking down pints for relief?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow! That is suuuummmm website!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The huffs are apostates!!!

• ronin1
    ronin1

My husband and I worked on the quick builds for ten years.

I did framing, sheet rock, and HVAC. Also masonry including brick work and roofing.

Many women worked and did not work on KP duty.

Also worked at Bethel and on the first renovation at the Jersey City Assembly Hall.

Ronin1

• still_in74
    still_in74

Did you see in the 2007 TMS for the week of Dec 24 - 07???

For talk # 3 it has a part about calculating 1914 and then has the following:

In the meantime, the very difficult conditions foretold for "the last days" would prevail. As shown under the heading "Last Days," those events have been clearly in evidence since 1914. Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation" in which the present wicked world will end.—

So this guy is preparing information that has been outdated for 12 years???? the real irony is that it changed again since he put it together!

It will be interesting to see how many changes will be made over the course of 2008 that will nullify his 2008 TMS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit