2008 TMS download

by yknot 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

I didn't if this had been posted yet.

Sister emailed me that the Huff Family has included this download on their website.

http://hufffamily.com/html/theocratic_goodies.html

Love Yall,

Y

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

LOL look at this picture on the site:

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

That pic is not accurate. Where is the 7 year old heading up the brick line?

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

And look at the guy walking from behind the green shed. I bet he just got a hummer from a pioneer.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

LOL...or the dog!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

It has windows ... lol

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

One thing that is accurate about that picture, though:

There are just as many people eating as there are people working. JW's = some of the laziest people I have ever seen.

• bite me
    bite me

"It has windows"

Yes, for a picture.. "picture window"

I've been to one hall (kind of felt obligated to go).. it had windows, but you could not see outside because of the bush and trees blocking it. Oh wait.. I did see a squirle outside, that kept my attention.

A place without windows, and without a clock.. or the clock in a place where you cannot see it very well.. is enough to drive a person insane.

• bite me
    bite me

The "new kingdom hall"..

It has an outhouse... or WC (water closet)... so you DO get to leave the building to go to the bathroom.. GO, it's your only chance ot escape!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL its the WTS model for EVE!!

Ok in all seriousness... no sisters working on the site? All in the kitchen/serving line??? WTF We had some real sisters doing masonry on ours (Freemason haters.. no offense)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit