Do gentlemen prefer blondes?

by changeling 111 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    that's when JD found that redheads are fiesty, AND spicey hawt.... we add flavor to a hum-drum life.

This is true, having alot of redheads in my family, they are indeed spicey girls! I have one cousin who has the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen, long red curls, deep scarlet, totally natural. You can't fake that kind of red.

• Mary
    Mary
    Sweetstuff said: I hear you Mag, us blondes have had our day, no love for us anymore.

Bullsheeeet......sorry, but this just ain't true. I'm blonde and I get hit on almost every day.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Bullsheeeet......sorry, but this just ain't true. I'm blonde and I get hit on almost every day.

Ok, I must send out a bitch alert or somethin, cause men do not approach me, hardly ever! Could also be that I live in a place that has seven women for every man, so they all think they are god's gift too! Note to self: Move west.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Brunette.

Sweetstuff

'I live in a place that has seven women for every man'

Gosh, where abouts do you live?

S

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Could also be that I live in a place that has seven women for every man, so they all think they are god's gift too!

Note to self - if ever anything happens to Wifey - move to where sweetstuff lives. I like the odds.

Jeff

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sweetstuff

'I live in a place that has seven women for every man'

Gosh, where abouts do you live?

NB, Satan, lol.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Note to self - if ever anything happens to Wifey - move to where sweetstuff lives. I like the odds.

Jeff

LOL Jeff, yup, lots of pretty french girls here. And very few single men, they all gone west me thinks, dammit.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ah. I'm in the next province over, west. There are french girls here, too.

S

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Ah. I'm in the next province over, west. There are french girls here, too.

LOL, well, the odds are in your favor then aren't they?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hard to say. I'm getting tired of french.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit