Do gentlemen prefer blondes?

by changeling 111 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    gail porter fetish tijjy?

oooh baby (not to mention the girl from 'friends' , the girl from 'star trek')

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Redheads do it for me, especially the ones with really pretty, sparkly blue eyes. Sometimes a brunette with hazel or green eyes, and every now and again, I'll see a woman with that ultra deep, coal black hair, that'll have like amazing stone cold blue eyes, that will just knock me out. I've never been a huge fan of the blonde hair personally. But after the "intial attraction", I have to find something about their personality that I can connect with otherwise, I know it won't go anywhere.

• zagor
    zagor

In all honesty any colour would do, it is not so much what is on her skull but what is under it, which is something you don't always see right away

• Magick
  • Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

My hubby prefers brunettes. He is blonde, and so are the women in his family, so for him dark hair is more appealing. My dad on the other hand likes blondes. I never understood why he went for my mom who is native american/mexican, when he always raved about how beautiful blondes are. Well, I got the dark hair and pale olive skin from my mom, and my blue eyes from my dad's side. So I appeal to a lot of guys I guess. Gee, I sound conceited huh?

I personally find all hair types attractive. Tori Amos(redhead), Scarlett Johanssen(blonde), Liv Tyler(brunette), Gabrielle Union(black), and Ziyi Zhang(asian) are all gorgeous women in my mind.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Personally I find myself attracted to redheads. I have minimal attraction to blondes at a physical level.

In a pinch though, I'd marry a brunette. :p

• zagor
    zagor

(((Magick)))

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    You seem to take an intimidating approach, and a lot of guys aren't going to get past that to discover it's all show. ;-)

Ouch.

• minimus
    minimus

I tend to be attracted to blondes but beautiful dark haired women are wonderful too. The only color I'm not crazy about is red but there are exceptions to the rule. (I married a redhead).

• Magick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit