I know ur gonna hate this but i gotta ask.

by XOCO 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XOCO
    XOCO

as some of u may know i'm still currently a J-dubbie and i'm enrolled in the TMS and i'm starting to prepare for my talk in Dec.17. But my question is

How has the transfiguration vision been fulfilled?

any suggestion or explanations?

XOCO

• zeroday
    zeroday

I don't mean to be cruel but why would you come to an Apostate site to ask that question...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

To be honest, Jesus might have spent time in India.

Or he may have never existed.

He might be in Heaven as we speak, waiting to turn his enemies to manure.

Good luck!

• zeroday
    zeroday

Or he may have never existed.

NO 'May" about it he didn't exist... I would suggest he include this in his talk...

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    i'm starting to prepare for my talk in Dec.17

Good grief, I always worked mine up like 2 days beforehand...LOL. You keep visiting this site, you may not be going to the meetings by then!

• XOCO
    XOCO
    I don't mean to be cruel but why would you come to an Apostate site to ask that question

its because this site is not as vague as the WT CD-rom lol besides its enlighting a bit plus it led me here when i started to ? the religion a bit particulary the rev climax book.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Well in that case I think you should start your talk with: "JESUS fact or fiction, enquiring minds want to know". OH and before you get wigged out I was a JW for 28 years just a tad put off by the God game at this point...

• XOCO
    XOCO
    I always worked mine up like 2 days beforehand

well i like to be thorough and give explicit explanations so everyone @ the end of the meeting can say wow XOCO that was a good talk where did u get all that info from

• zeroday
    zeroday
    where did u get all that info from

And you could reply, "Why from JWD that's where" as the PO and BOE lead you out of the KH in shackles...

• XOCO
    XOCO
    JESUS fact or fiction?

OMG lol that would be great for my house holder to say!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit