Welcome, Brokenhearted63

by delilah 21 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome broken,

Stay and read some old posts, and when you feel comfortable, tell some of your story. Bits at a time if you need to.

I don't know why I feel I should add this but..I have learned that these are, for the most part, really wonderful people. Please don't take advantage of that. I'm sorry, maybe I'm getting protective.

You're invited for coffee tomorrow!

momzcrazy

• erynw
    erynw
    maybe I'm getting protective.

That's cuz you're the best mama in the world! It really warmed my heart to read that part of your post.

Welcome to the board brokenhearted.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Aw eryn, you have made me cry! I needed that today, thank you.

• Magick
  • flipper
    flipper

Brokenhearted- A warm welcome to you from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper ! You are among friends here, many of us have been unkindly judged in our past , many in the Jehovah's Witness faith ! We understand how that feels so we are not here to judge you, just show fellow feeling and caring for you. Sounds like you have had some challenges. I know the feeling. Just keep reading the different posts and topics, and you'd be amazed that some topics will come along and deal with situations you have faced too, perhaps ! So, if you ever need to talk or communicate, please feel free to pm me or my wife , and we might be able to help and cheer you up ! We look forward to your posts and knowing you better, Peace to you my friend, Mr. Flipper

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• horrible life
    horrible life

Welcome

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome Brokenhearted63

• JK666
    JK666

BH63,

Welcome to JWD! I hope you find the help and support you need here.

JK

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome to JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit