what religion are you now?

by 4digitcode 48 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

GREAT image, Bumblebee!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Not a "religion" as such, more a spirituality.

I am Neo-Pagan

believe in fairies or angels

Me!

I'm also a qabalist in the Western Mystery Tradition

Sirona

• brinjen
    brinjen

No religion, atheist.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

None.

I think all religious writings are what man thinks of god, not what god thinks of man.

Cheers

Chris

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

black sheep-- i thought the same discussing the bible with a recent exJW friend of mine. if we're made in god's image then i can understand why he lets suffering happen to prove his point of sovereignty.don't politicians risk civilian casualty for their purposes?

if he has these amazing traits that we can't fathom because of our limited experience then i don't want a 'god for dummies' account. i'm ok with not understanding.

my friend said of a philosopher that had this theory that we actually have an impostor god at the moment. one that replaced the one we originally had.

who knows?
    i wanted to know so bad when i was first df'ed. i had to know does god exist. i was so tormented. by now i don't even care that much anymore.

• Priest73
    Priest73

No religion for me. I figure is there is a god(s), then living a decent life is good enough. Other then that, I'm with Changling. I take communion at Sunday brunch.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have become antitheist, meaning I believe that God is not worth worshiping. And especially the Watchtower God--I, in fact, worship the Watchtower's Satan.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Taoist with some Neo Pagan in the blend.

WT Wizard said "Anti-theist", I like that idea insofar as bible god is concerned I'm an Atheist. I'm done with any and all the Abrahamic religions.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Also known as Spaghedeity.

True Believers are Pastafarians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit