what religion are you now?

by 4digitcode 48 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

The religion called- no religion. Sick of organized religion. Causes too much dissension in people's lives

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Simply being aware of ones true nature , devoid of thought and simply discovering that we are the thing that experiences thought and not the thoughts themselves nor are we the question or are the asker of the question but are the consiousness beneath thought, will point to the greater reallity dormant within us.

It's profound and wonderfull and completely within the realm of a humans experience, it satisfies on the level of self where no self delusion is possible and makes understanding of the perfection and completeness of life possible.

God is an invention brought about by ignorance and fear , the truth of our existence is far more wonderful and profound that any story ever told by man. Please don't give up the search for consiousness and awareness of " God ".

Well said...simple, direct to the point...

I believe that what we experence as a spritual center, or focus is within us...there is no need for rigidity of rules to have that experence manafest in life...it is personel for our benifit. Can be shared with others of like mind, yet there is no need to "convert" anyone to your personel experence....they can have their own, going with God as they see fit...

• zagor
    zagor

zagorology

• nvrgnbk
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

NeverGoing... that's a great site. I love it and my Darlin' loved it even more!

"If it's real, we believe in it!" hahahahaaa beautiful

Cheers,
    Baba

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I attend a Christian church, after 11 years of being afraid to go into one from what we were taught as witnesses, I have found everything they taught us about the churches is wrong, I see more being done in the churches than ever was done while I was a JW. We help the needy, we donate to food banks, we go to Nicuraga and Haiti to help, we help our community when in need, and many other things.

I don't feel guilty if I miss church or feel like I'm a weak member in the congregation, sometimes I need to be elsewhere with my family and that's okay. I love the association with other fellow believers. We have bible studies, and we study from the bible.... wow.... I love that, and we're not buying new books all the time. We let our children, (grandchildren), go to Sunday School, and enjoy learning about the Lord, and make it fun to learn, and celebrate their birthdays and Christmas with them...

I go out of love, not fear or guilt... Amen

I'll see your Amen, and raise you 2 Amens

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

See, this is why I haven't gone to any other church....I will not allow another religion to make me feel guilty, or unworthy, ever again.

This is what I'm saying the church I attend doesn't make you feel guilty when your not able to go to church or any other thing, and if I don't agree with everything I won't be disfellowshipped. We are allowed to use our own brain.

I agree it may not be for everyone, but I'm very happy with it, as I do like worshipping my Lord and Saviour.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic
    No religion. A god may have existed and may have created everything but he/she/it has abandoned this little experiment called Earth.

Erynw, I am in total agreement with your post.

• BIG D
    BIG D

erynw..........

i have never entertained that notion before, but it makes alot of sense, am abandoned experiment, i will ponder that, i do think it took a creator to make a complex human..hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

big d

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

erynw:

No religion. A god may have existed and may have created everything but he/she/it has abandoned this little experiment called Earth.

damn...my thoughts exactly....go back and read one of my early posts from June 2007: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/135688/2418036/post.ashx#2418036

SnakesInTheTower (of the "{insert: STILL} not believing so much" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit