What are you doing tonight/weekend?

by KW13 69 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

TONIGHT: I went and got the Apostatruck washed, then shammied it dry while waiting for Ang to get outta work. Now we're home, and I'm gonna play some Far Cry, prolly talk to Matilda on the phone some more, she's finally getting to visit this weekend.

SATURDAY: Not sure what I'm doing until 4 or so when me, Beck, and Gopher will be going to the meetup in the Apostatruck.

SUNDAY: We're gonna try to hit the China Chef for lunch with Angie and Frodo, Matilda, MoS and anyone else who wants to show. In the evening, me and Beck will prolly watch some movies on the plasma or some tv shows from the DVR.

It'd be nice to work in a trip to Costco, but I'm not seeing where it'd fit.

Later,

RD

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Tonight Friday, I played a musical show with my band High Tides, We play southern rock. Lynrd Skynrd, Allman Brothers. Molley hatchet, Free, Steppenwolf etc. Tomorrow, I'll go to the gym and out to dinner, and watch a movie.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What do you think of Kings of Leon, jaguar?

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Friday, Had to get up 5AM to take my mom 4 a biopsy of her lung. Of course ran into a JW I used to know at the hospital and was asking about different people and was really struck by how many I used to know ...that it really had been my life. Kinda sad. Don't know the results of biopsy yet. Had a nice day with Mom. Cleaned roof and gutters b4 rain tomorrow. Laundry

Sat. Friend coming over around noon. Lunch. May have to drain gas from lawnmower. Think it is bad fuel. Honda lawnmower not running evenly even tho changed plug, oil and filter. Bad gasoline for $3.20/gal. Just great. May not have time to do that as friend tends to hang around late. Gotta go to liquor store.

Sun. Go see ex boyfriend who has MS. Luv him.

Dullsville but it's life. Better than the alturnative.

BTW what IS this PM talking about? Causing my brain to neuro misfire.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What do you think of Kings of Leon, jaguar

Nvrgbk. I've seen the name before in the music players, but I am not familiar with them.

Jaguarbass.

• free2think
    free2think

Well i just spent a nice chilled evening with some extended family. We had a lovely meal and then let off fireworks in the garden. It was my first time celebrating Bonfire Night, (and yes i know its not really till monday).

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    but I am not familiar with them.

Here's a link for you, jaguar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zORfqevOXfQ

• erynw
    erynw

Watching Spaceballs on Spike. Glad to have the power restored after Noel skimmed past us.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Update for y'alls. So far I'm two for two

Last night I took my very good friend with me to the Static X concert and rocked out hard. Here's a link to my writeup on the bands etc w/myspace links on another DB (too lazy to repost it). http://annihilhate.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=698 I don't think you have to be a member to view it.

Today I had a nice mellow morning followed by an afternoon of exquisite pain. I now have three new bolt on attachments, both nipples (14ga) and a Prince Albert (12ga). I ended up with the PA instead of the ap due to piercer's preference, but I'm hella stoked still. Anyone interested in having piercings done that is within a decent distance of Salem, OR should seriously consider Jori Zan for their work. I've known her for over 10 years and she is a truly gifted piercer and one of the sweest, kindest human beings I have ever known. She's now done 5 piercings on me and innumerable piercings on friends of mine, not a single issue or complaint that I'm aware of.

After a coffee at one of my old (pre Y2K) haunts I'm back home for a bowl or two and a scotch before I go out a little later. I'm pretty sure I can handle my itinerary for Sunday, so it's a success!!!

• BIG D
    BIG D

worked on rent house all day, while kids watched me and looked amazed, onece all 3 swept the floor, went to bee movie, with kids, date cancelledwas sick, or was she????, hahahahah bought groceries, now home at 10 oclock, tomorrow mow my pasture 10 acres, and work on rent house more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit